• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New BlazBlue Chronophantasma character announced

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Juuuuust about to post this. Cannot wait to try her out & see what her moves are like.

Plus what her Help Me, Professor Kokonoe will be like.

FYq7M.gif

Finally!

Degen

I want to buy this version, but my last one was CS and I'm worried that all the players are god-tier now

Esura

Banned
About goddamn time man! I've been wanting this to happen since freaking Calamity Trigger. Now all we need is Jubei and life is peaches and creams.

Well at least Rexxx is happy ;)

Dear Makoto,

You've been replaced! All hard feelings! PEACE THE FUCK OUT!!

Sincerely Yours,

Triple Da G.O.D!

iE8PqTTRjBpnQ.gif
iosO3p4sMn3Nd.gif
i6SltgllliecD.gif

KOKONOE-HAKASE-SAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY LOVE FOR YOU BURNS HOTTER THAN EVER!! LET'S TAKE THIS WORLD TOGETHER!!!!

GIFS FOR THIS POST PROVIDED BY STROBOGO and WCW1998.TUMBLR.COM!!!

Yeah, this cool or whatever. With that lineage and those smarts she should be an awesome character addition to the series. The wait begins.

Naite

I feel like one of the only people who felt indifferent if she was in or not. If anything, I'm mostly glad she's in so that the people asking for her can stop asking why she wasn't added yet.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
I feel like one of the only people who felt indifferent if she was in or not. If anything, I'm mostly glad she's in so that the people asking for her can stop asking why she wasn't added yet.

I feel the same

except I secretly hoped they'd never put her in because those people always asking for her annoyed me and I didn't want them to be happy. :x

oh well

Can't wait to play this. Haven't played BB since Makoto was god

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
AWWW YISSSS. Dat Kokonoe. Now just give me Jubei and I won't need any other characters ever.

Tailer

This game better be available on preferably the Vita, PC and PS4 is also an option. Would hate if this game was only available on the current gen consoles :mad:. And yes its because I'm too lazy to boot up my 360.

NotLiquid

Jubei will never get in because Arc are more comfortable pretending that he's the most powerful character in the series and he'd completely break the game

danmaku

This game better be available on preferably the Vita, PC and PS4 is also an option. Would hate if this game was only available on the current gen consoles :mad:. And yes its because I'm too lazy to boot up my 360.

Chrono Phantasma won't even have a 360 version.

And now that Kokonoe is in, it hurts D:

Esura

Banned
Er, I don't quite understand the hype behind this character. Someone explain?

Other than being a cute and sexy DFC catgirl with glasses and with one hell of an attitude as well as having a goofy side segment when you mess up in story mode, I imagine being Jubei's and Nine's daughter and probably being on par with Rachel as one of the most influential and powerful characters in the entire Blazblue universe being part of the hype as well.

I'm indifferent toward her, but she's a definite fan favorite, so I'm glad she made it in. Hopefully it'll bring new blood into the game.

Nyoro SF

Other than being a cute and sexy DFC catgirl with glasses and with one hell of an attitude as well as having a goofy side segment when you mess up in story mode, I imagine being Jubei's and Nine's daughter and probably being on par with Rachel as one of the most influential and powerful characters in the entire Blazblue universe being part of the hype as well.

Roger. Well, even if I don't quite like the design, I'm glad we're getting more characters.

Now bring Chrono Phantasma to PC pls Arcsys ;_;

Jubei will never get in because Arc are more comfortable pretending that he's the most powerful character in the series and he'd completely break the game

Well they already nerfed Jubei in the story , they can't use that escuse anymore !

I personnaly think that even nerfed he will break the game...

Let's be honest here.

The working relationship that Makoto & I shared was based off 2 things, underboob & being broken. The 1st can only take you so far and in the relation to the 2nd she hasn't been that in quite a while.

We tried to work it out but then Noel's magically short skirt & Bullet's 3D ass appeared and then I was really confused.

Today however, there's no question or confusion. #TEAMKOKONOETILLIDIE

I just think for me personally it would be better if I had a working relationship with a character guaranteed to be THE SHIT! And the day was going to come where this was going to happen and I'd drop everything for her anyway.

This is for the best and I can now say I have a main in BlazBlue! For real real, not for play play!

Only legit question I do have is when will the arcade & PS3 version see parity with each other?

Westlo

Awesome, it's about damn time.

So for the final game after CP, I'm guessing Nine, Jubei, Saya and maybe 2 more new characters like Bullet, Amane etc would finish the cast nicely.

Top Bottom