• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Kingdom Hearts Teaser Site Appears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avallon

via: Game Informer

Project Destati

DestatiCountdown-610.jpg

A new teaser site with a heavy Kingdom Hearts theme has popped up with a countdown. The site is named after a familiar Kingdom Hearts musical composition, and the imagery is of the familiar stained glass that appears throughout the series.

The countdown will expire on September 17 at midnight Eastern time. According to the WhoIs results, the website is registered to Project Destati (and not a proxy or Square Enix). There is an associated Twitter account that has been sharing Kingdom Hearts quotes since late June, also.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
2.5 would be the obvious choice, but I'll leave an opening for iOS/Browser given, you know, Square Enix and countdowns.

Edit: Or it could be fake.

Seda

As GameInformer states, Square Enix's name isn't anywhere to be seen so it's likely an unofficial thing. But who knows.

Midou

I hope BBS is made playable on PS3 and not just more videos...

Regardless of when 2.5 actually gets announced

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
I'd say 2.5 too, but the domain is registered by...Project Destati? Not Square Enix? What the...

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
This looks decidedly fake looking at the full whois.

-Hosted in Illinois.
-English tweets.
-No Square Enix logos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom