• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Never been kissed? What's that like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitehawk

Banned
YmIXcIl.gif

Really, Sats?

It's wet, can be warm unless the other person got a cold tongue, and the taste varies.
All in all a nice experience, and worthwhile.

(No tongue is a lot less erotic).

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
ive enjoyed kissing, even been told that im a great kisser, kissing is at its best when your also groping eachother.

legacyzero

Banned
Will never forget my first. She had a scent of strawberries all the damn time. I can still smell it, and my first kiss was 16 years ago! Fantastic kisser, too. DAMN.

Chojin

First time I made out with someone was with my girlfriend on our first date when I was 16. We went to go see a movie together Sleepers. (SO ROMANTC! BOYS BEING RAPED)

After the movie our friends that went with us started to slobber over each other, so me and my girlfriend stared at each other and went "fuck it" and did the same. She was like kissing a corpse. Her tongue didn't move and I felt weird probing around in there. It was so awkward and messy but it was awesome at the same time. I miss those jittery pre-sex days. Things were new and awkward but exhilarating.

I hear guys on here talk about how they've never even held a girl's hand

I think I was lucky when I was 14/15 years old this girl from my class just started holding my hand when we were doing school stuff and it all kind of developed naturally from there. Don't really remember completely, but have some slight memories of some extremely wet and nasty first kisses that probably looked like the GIF posted up there, but at least there was passion. I've always been terrible at taking the initiative myself but guess I just got real lucky, without it I wouldn't be surprised if I was one of those GAFers that had never touched a woman.

A more interesting question:

Do you open or close your eyes when kissing someone?
I've always found eyes open to just be weird.

My ex and I kissed with our eyes open once. Imminent laughter ensued because it was just so weird. Never again unless my next girlfriend is in to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom