• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumored Pokemon X/Y Leaks. Possible Spoiler Warning!

FSLink

Banned
That does look cool and does looks legit. (I doubt it)

Where did that image come from?

Saw it in the Pokebeach forums, apparently originated from a German site.
It definitely looks better than most "fan arts", design isn't too busy. Plus I actually like it, wouldn't be bad if that's the official one.

EDIT: Possible evolution for Froakie->Frogadier: http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/6613/50wc.jpg

0e3.png

FSLink

Banned
Well apparently it actually came from 4chan so it's looking likely to be fake. I want it to be real, it looks pretty awesome.

CitrusStorm

Unconfirmed Member
It's the equivalent of that kid back in school who would tell you about the "super duper secret cheat that my uncle at Nintendo told me about to catch Mew"

EDIT: Possible evolution for Froakie->Frogadier: http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/6613/50wc.jpg

Probably fake, but looks cool.

Beautiful design, but I believe it's fake.

They tried to match the shading as closely as possible, but the random white spots + the uneven size of transition shades between colors are a little sloppy for me to be able to overlook them.

Delio

That Frogadier evo looks neat to me. Although it has that whole "It only get's bigger" thing going at it. Hopefully we see the real one soon.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
I really don't mind the "just bigger" evolutions. Some designs are so good that they really shouldn't be mucked around with; just give them the step-up in size and arsenal that they need to wreck shit.

TrickRoom

I don't get why people get so worked up over whether these rumors are real or fake. There's no need to get so wound up in all this when it'll all be cleared in 3 weeks time.

I thought it originated from 4chan?

I found the image on 4chan when someone posted it in the community thread.

Yeah, I saw it originally on 4chan, but found that it went back to a facebook page. The facebook page posting was before the post on 4chan was made, so I kind of figured that someone saw it on fb first and then posted it.

I really like the looks of it. I'm still all in for Fennekin, but damn if Froakie isn't becoming cooler as we get closer to release day.

DaBoss

I don't get why people get so worked up over whether these rumors are real or fake. There's no need to get so wound up in all this when it'll all be cleared in 3 weeks time.
You can say that with any rumor at any time. We'll end up finding out. Rumors are just interesting.
Yeah, I saw it originally on 4chan, but found that it went back to a facebook page. The facebook page posting was before the post on 4chan was made, so I kind of figured that someone saw it on fb first and then posted it.

I really like the looks of it. I'm still all in for Fennekin, but damn if Froakie isn't becoming cooler as we get closer to release day.
Ahhhh OK. That makes sense. I wonder where it originated.

JazzmanZ

to get this out of the way for new people coming in.

The Pokebeach rumor --> most likely fake

The blog post from the guy with the case --> FAKE

Froakie pic --> FAKE

Tusk

to get this out of the way for new people coming in.

The Pokebeach rumor --> most likely fake

The blog post from the guy with the case --> FAKE

Froakie pic --> FAKE

Excpet, that blog post from that random guy had pics of the box. On the back, it had a Wailmer balloon from the pokemon training thing. Something we haven't seen yet. :p Joe posted..

Last night, WPM came to me asking if we had seen the image of Wailmer in Super Training before and said it was shown in something a new "leaker" was using. Now, it's obvious that whoever leaked him stuff showed him the back of the game's case, much like this person did. Whether or not they are the same, that is not clear.

Just putting that out there.

Last page.

So, that person could be the same leaker.
We just wont know what's what until the 12th, it seems. xD

I don't want to post anything that could be spoilers in the community thread again so...I think we can just use this thread, right?

Pokemon posted a third new XY commercial on youtube.

Only interesting thing of importance is Yveltal used some sort of sneak attack in a Sky Battle

It's more than likely Shadow Sneak. o:

backlot

Excpet, that blog post from that random guy had pics of the box. On the back, it had a Wailmer balloon from the pokemon training thing. Something we haven't seen yet. :p Joe posted..

Last page.

So, that person could be the same leaker.
We just wont know what's what until the 12th, it seems. xD
Maybe display boxes were shipped to some retail outlets. They might not be the same leakers but possibly just both employees of some game stores. Of course that would mean everything aside from the screenshot was made up bullshit. Who knows.

backlot

They don't look different enough from their second stages to be real. That one just looks like Braxien with a few additions.

Qurupeke

They don't look different enough from their second stages to be real. That one just looks like Braxien with a few additions.
Yeah. They don't have this 3rd stage feel. I mean compare Marshtomp to Swampert. Charmeleon to Charizard. You get my point.

Technically, these are the best fake Pokemons I've ever seen on the Internet ever.

Now, it's hard to believe they'll look so much like the 1st evo, but hey, if they're confirmed official, I'm ok with that.

Top Bottom