• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom sale on US PSN this week (mainly PS3 games)

Tizoc

My copy pasta is ass but Plus members get an extra discount, Remember me is on sale for $19.99 and $13.99 for Plus members for one.
EDIT: Ah here we go, thanks~
QfMPGKw.png

uzmzfGv.png

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/10/14/ps-plus-poker-night-2-free-for-members/

Namikaze

Finally. I've been waiting all year for Okami to go on sale or show up on Plus, lol. Remember me looks decent enough for $13, so I might get that as well.

Cornbread78

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City $10.49

OK, is this worth it? I need to spend another $10 to get $10 back next month..

or should I grab:

Devil May Cry HD Collection $10.49?

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Code:
Discounts
Game Title 	PS Plus Price 	Normal Price
Bionic Commando Rearmed 	$3.49 	$4.99
Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 	$3.49 	$4.99
Capcom Arcade Cabinet All-In 	$10.49 	$14.99
Devil May Cry HD Collection 	$10.49 	$14.99
Draw Slasher 	$2.79 	$3.99
Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles Of Mystara 	$5.24 	$7.49
Final Fight Double Impact 	$3.49 	$4.99
Okami HD 	$6.99 	$9.99
Remember Me 	$13.99 	$19.99
Remember Me Combo Lab Pack 	$1.39 	$1.99
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City 	$10.49 	$14.99
Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City Echo Six Expansion Pack 1 	$3.49 	$4.99
Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City Echo Six Expansion Pack 2 	$3.49 	$4.99
Street Fighter 3 : Third Strike Online Edition Complete Pack 	$9.44 	$13.49
Street Fighter X Tekken 	$13.99 	$19.99
Street Fighter X Tekken Additional Characters Pack (12 Chars) 	$6.99 	$9.99
Street Fighter X Tekken SF/TK Swap Costume Complete Pack 	$6.29 	$8.99
Street Fighter X Tekken SF/TK Alternate Costume Complete Pack 	$6.29 	$8.99
Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix 	$6.29 	$8.99
Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition 	$10.49 	$14.99
Super Street Fighter IV Super Complete Alternate Costume Pack 	$6.29 	$8.99

joe2187

Banned

or should I grab:

Nobody should buy RE:ORC, what is wrong with you.

DMC HD all the way man.

Tucah

you speak so well
How's Bionic Commando Rearmed and 2?

Wish DMC Collection was available as singles so I don't have to have DMC 2 on my PS3 but I'm totally in for $10, will also probably buy Okami.

Silky

Banned
Finally, a reason to double dip on 3rd Strike. Hell, might even get Remember Me too.

Final Fight: Double Impact and Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 has that DRM. Buyer's beware.

or should I grab:

DMC HD.

Speaking of OCR, people may trash it but it's actually pretty fun if you're playing with friends or people who actually try to play it as it's meant to be played. Not as good as Outbreak, but it's good in its own way.

How's Bionic Commando Rearmed and 2?

Wish DMC Collection was available as singles so I don't have to have DMC 2 on my PS3 but I'm totally in for $10, will also probably buy Okami.

Get Rearmed, 2 isn't that great and lacks the challenge of the first.

Heads up on Okami, it was on EU Plus not too long ago, so it might make an appearance on US Plus at some point...

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
Hello Okami HD. We're going to be great friends.

Anyone know if the Super Street Fighter IV Super Complete Alternate Costume Pack (*gasp*) is absolutely all the costumes including the AE set?

kitzkozan

I think I'm gonna jump on Okami HD and D&D as well. I might jump on the arcade cabinet, but I'm not sure (probably the best way to play them is with the dual shock, just like with the old school sega games). I would advice against buying FF double impact even if it's quite cheap since the PS3 version is plagued with a DRM. :s

It's a good deal either way since it's tied up to the spend 50 and get 10 back since I doubt they will offer the 1 year of PS+ and get 3 more months before the 29th of october.

Cornbread78

Nobody should buy RE:ORC, what is wrong with you.

DMC HD all the way man.

DMC HD.

Speaking of OCR, people may trash it but it's actually pretty fun if you're playing with friends or people who actually try to play it as it's meant to be played. Not as good as Outbreak, but it's good in its own way.

OK, I guess it's DMC, (I've never played obne before, so you guys better not be lying to me, lol)

Seriously though, this is a FREE game, , I need to spend $10.01 to get my $10 back from Sony, so I don;t really care. I wish there were more PS+ discounts on VITA games this month...

Well then. Looks like I might finally play Okami.
I'll probably buy another copy of SSFIV AE as well, just so I'm up to date; I only have Super on PS3.

EDIT: Oh, this is US only at the moment. Hm. Well I guess I'll just hope Okami goes on sale in europe too!

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
ORC is one of the worst big budget games I've ever played. Ever.

It's a terrible Resident Evil, but even worse, it's a terrible TPS.

You've been warned.

.la1n

Was hoping Darkstalkers would get a good discount so I could finally pick it up. DMC HD collection is a great price.

I don't mean to start any flame wars but compared to the steam sale they're having right now...

It's a closed ecosystem so of course you aren't going to get sales as deep or as frequent on consoles. Steam has to compete against GOG, Desura, Green Man Gaming, etc...

Bionic Commando Rearmed and BCR2 (to a lesser extent) are some of the BEST games on the system.

Highly highly HIGHLY recommended. 10 bucks for both is a steal.

Riposte

RE6 is not a good deal compared to the ones you'll find on steam. The PC ver. also comes with all DLC maps. Something to consider.

OK, I guess it's DMC, (I've never played obne before, so you guys better not be lying to me, lol)

Seriously though, this is a FREE game, , I need to spend $10.01 to get my $10 back from Sony, so I don;t really care. I wish there were more PS+ discounts on VITA games this month...

They can be tough as nails and very challenging, so I recommend playing on the lower difficulty as you've not played one before.

Apart from that, they are great action games. On par with NG: Black and Bayonetta.

Top Bottom