• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Live Down?

flkraven

Just wondering if it's down for everyone else. My 360 randomly froze, and now I can't log into live (and it froze again). Seeing a ton of reports, but I'm just doubling down and checking it out with GAF.

flkraven

Just needed confirmation it was happening to others. Felt like my console was failing. Stressing about my saves. lol

biRdy

Fine for me here in US, though I am watching tv but I'm still logged on and can access the store and everything.

TheOGB

Banned
Yeah, got booted out of Twitch like 5 minutes ago, though I was done anyways so I didn't try to log back in.

MoeGamer

Neo Member
I just got kicked from Netflix. Signed back in but my friends list is blank. Really want to finish House of Cards.

Wizman23

Banned
Looks like it was a quick outage. Got some weird message trying to find an opponent in Killer Instinct then after a few minutes things were back to normal with me getting my ass handed to me in the game. Holy shit do I SUCK at KI but its so dam fun though

AzBat

Went down here in Arkansas. Friend from California was playing in a party & it went down for him too. It's back up. It lasted about 5 minutes.

ironcreed

Banned
Yep, happened to me on my 360 tonight as well. I thought it might have been my internet going out at first, but then I got back on and it said 'some content temporarily unavailable' and I knew at had to be on Live's end.

SegaShack

I am trying to download the strider demo and it's going incredibly slow on XBL, I've never seen it this slow. Also when I browse the store on the 360 it takes forever to load pictures and information.

ironcreed

Banned
It was strange. I was playing a single player game when it happened and it kept telling me I had 9 minutes left to reconnect.

Top Bottom