• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall Event Thread

13026037274_1034c413e5_o.png

Welcome to the event thread! The sections here will not have actual live content in them; they are only here to explain everything. Live updates will come in the form of individual posts.
13021978644_8951e7fc24_o.png

13032173494_1c64aa7bfb_o.png

13021978554_c575726ccf_o.png

Hang out with the people of GAF. Meet up, team up, and get playing! Every week or so you guys will vote on days that events will be held.
13021583035_ab4c550f0c_o.png

Challenge Cards are weekly assignments that are meant to spice things up and change the way you play. Every week there will be two challenges.
If you don't know what one of the cards is, simply refer to the completed card set.
New challenges can be submitted here.
*Please note that you do not have to participate in the challenges. They only exist to spice things up.
13021747603_ab36527d55_o.png

Have no friends? Need someone to play with? We got you covered. There is a player list and a signup form.
EDIT: Another list has been made as well.
Origin
Xbox One
You can also post videos/GIFs/screenshots of yourself/ friends during the events, following challenges, or finding cool strategies. Your posted videos in the have the possibility of being posted into a monthly featured video post. Streaming one of the events or tournaments on twitch? Cool, post it here.
Titanfall 35+ friends thread
Please keep general discussion of the game in the official thread.

13021978554_c575726ccf_o.png

The first GAF event is this Friday and Saturday all day and night. The objective? Beat the campaigns. We all need to get those two titans so lets make it easy. Done with that? Alrighty then its up to your group to decide.
13021583035_ab4c550f0c_o.png

Challenge Cards are weekly assignments that are meant to spice things up and change the way you play. Every week there will be two challenges. Next week’s can be voted for here. Voting for these challenges will end one week after they start at midnight.
If you don't know what one of the cards is, simply refer to the completed card set.
This week's challenge cards:
13005142313_14eb195c06_o.png
13004375854_5a2c34bf6b_o.png

New challenges can be submitted here.
*Please note that you do not have to participate in the challenges. They only exist to spice things up.

T.O.P

Banned
Awesome

COD without mechs sounds great, i love Titans but i would've also liked a Titanless game mode to go with

Gonna be fun :D

Looking for a team (5) that wants to beat the militia campaign starting at 2pm PST. I am on PC. If interested send me a friend request. Origin ID is VisceralBowl.

EDIT: completed.

I need 4 people to run through both the IMC and Militia campaigns today around 4PM PST. I already have one other.

Time is flexible if you can make it near that time

EDIT: PC

Kyne

what is up my titanfall brethren. been flying solo recently and I could use some company for some kind of organized play.

Origin account: Chrnocide (on PC)
I have a mic and like a 70%~ win ratio? I don't suck but I'm not like super awesome either. Add me so we can do stuffs.

ACE 1991

what is up my titanfall brethren. been flying solo recently and I could use some company for some kind of organized play.

I have a mic and like a 70%~ win ratio? I don't suck but I'm not like super awesome either. Add me so we can do stuffs.

I'll add ya! we should make some sort of origin group (if such a thing exists) for gaffers looking to play. I'm going to get bored playing by myself.

Added

Varg

Banned

I'll add you guys once I get home tonight. I would like to get a good group going for this weekend. I believe o_varg is my origin name

mr stroke

add me

Origin-MRSTROKER

need to find some PC peeps to play with, the servers are dead silent.

I'm in. weremichael on Origin (I added myself to the google doc). I beat the campaign and am now needing to play without dropping a titan. I tried and failed miserably.

Want to get a group together (4) to run through both campaigns (again) as well as play CTF and Attrition tonight for a fairly long period.
PST - US West
Origin ID is above.

Want to get a group together (4) to run through both campaigns (again) as well as play CTF and Attrition tonight for a fairly long period.
PST - US West
Origin ID is above.

If you don't mind playing with someone from the east coast, I'd be up for joining in on this. Plans might change later on in the evening, but I can most likely participate. I can't deny a chance to finally get a CTF team going.

PST - US West
Origin ID is above.

I can join after 7 pm PST, if y'all don't mind having someone who is pretty bad at the game join in.

Origin name is the same as the neogaf name.

Gamer tag is Smokin Louis
I live in uk so play on west Europe server.
I am average at Titanfall.

Add me if you wanna play and have great laughs.
Don't add me if you are super competitive and get angry if you lose 1 game.

BTW, so far, on Titanfall, played 9 , won 9.............. Just sayin.

Top Bottom