• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is Netflix on the X1 down?

El_Chino

I have been watching Netflix fine with no issues since I bought the console but now I'm consistently getting an Xbox Live 0x87dd001a code. Any one have a solution for this? My network is fine with everything else including phone, tablet, and laptop. Could this just be a IP issue?

Also, sorry didn't know if this belonged in the gaming or off-topic side.

Pepiope

I'm getting a 0x87dd000f code myself saying that Xbox Live cannot sign me in through the XBox One. I can sign in through xbox.com, but I do not have access to things like friends, recent activity, or anything like that. So maybe there is a Xbox Live issue?

Problem

You see the following error when you use your Xbox One console:

Error 87DD001A

This error indicates there is not an active account signed in on the console.

Solution

To resolve this, simply sign in to your account. You can do this by following these steps:

Press the Xbox button to return to the Home screen.
Select the Sign-in icon in the upper-left-hand area of the screen.
Locate your profile and select Choose this person.

Note If your account has not yet been added, select Add new and follow the prompts on the screen.

After you have signed in, try launching the game again.

http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/error-code-lookup

Seems like a login issue.

Yeah, I'm signed into the console just not to XBL services it seems.

Status page has updated to show there's issues with logging in...

Xbox One

Affected services:

Signing into Xbox Live

4/4/2014 3:08:35 PM CST:

Xbox members, we’re aware that some of you are unable to sign in to Xbox Live, and we’re on it! Thanks for your patience while we work to correct this issue. Feel free to check back in half an hour for an update on our progress.

Just got a free week of Live yesterday from when this happened in March. Hopefully we can sign in soon. I wonder what all the traffic could be!

Hmm maybe it's just higher scrutiny but does it seem like XBL is having these issues a tad more frequently? It's still nowhere near that problematic but I wonder if they are having difficulties reconciling XBL login databases or something with people switching from 360 to XB1

Probably nothing though

Bobnob

In a party with 4 friends, friends list is showing everyone offline, unable to send invite's etc, we're all staying put lol. Just put BF 4 in but first screen saying i need a xbl sub wtf, i'm good for a year or two.

Plasma

Banned
Again? Really? sort it the fuck out MS.

Yep ... twice in a week now I've gone to play Titanfall and its been down.

I can't even play single player games either my account seems to be auto signing me out when it can't connect to Live.

Miles X

Yep ... twice in a week now I've gone to play Titanfall and its been down.

I can't even play single player games either my account seems to be auto signing me out when it can't connect to Live.

Oh I wouldn't worry, you'll get some free gold for being a Titanfall player, whilst the rest of us peasants get nout (I didn't get anything for March 11th outage.)

And yes, this system is too reliant on online, I dread to think what would happen if I took it somewhere with no internet.

Does it affect the PC version of Titanfall? Because I know it does something with XBL compute and I've been having trouble getting into matches for last couple of days.

Top Bottom