• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atlanta transgendered woman assaulted on train

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeppeli

Banned
Source.

ATLANTA —

MARTA officials are investigating a knockdown, drag-out fight that happened on one of their trains. The out-of-control brawl was caught on camera Tuesday.

The video, originally posted on flyvidz.com (warning: uncensored video), shows two transgender women exchanging words with a group of men. One of the men then kicks the woman and a fight begins. At one point, one of the women’s clothes are pulled off and she strips completely naked. The fight then continues. The whole video lasts more than two minutes and had more than 500,000 views by Friday afternoon.

Rest of the article, and the video are at the link. WSBTV has put up the uncensored video, so be warned that it is NFSW.

I feel for the women. That is absolutely disgusting behaviour and I'm glad that MARTA is working with the police to capture the offenders.

They said none of the riders called 911 or alerted staff.

This is what gets me the most... That bystander effect. Why can people be so spineless?

royalan

Ummm...the woman wasn't stripped nude. She took her own clothes off midway through the fight. You clearly see that in the video.

Not trying to defend anybody, but let's not intentionally make a bad situation sound way worse. OP makes it sound like the woman was surrounded and forced to strip in front of the camera while the entire train watched. This is a World Star caliber subway brawl, and those two women held their own for most of it (although, she could have kept her clothes on. And her friend looks like she was winning her brawl).

You wouldn't see me get mixed up in that shit, either.

Zeppeli

Banned
Ummm...the woman wasn't stripped nude. She took her own clothes off midway through the fight. You clearly see that in the video.

Not trying to defend anybody, but let's not intentionally make a bad situation sound way worse. OP makes it sound like the woman was surrounded and forced to strip in front of the camera while the entire train watched. This is a World Star caliber subway brawl, and those two women held their own for most of it (although, she could have kept her clothes on. And her friend looks like she was winning her brawl).

You wouldn't see me get mixed up in that shit, either.

Sorry. I didn't watch the video because I didn't want to see it.

teh_pwn

"Saturated fat causes heart disease as much as Brawndo is what plants crave."
Weird of all times. I was on Marta north springs. I assumed none of the leds and upcoming trains weren't listed because Marta but maybe it had to do with that.
derp it was on Tuesday

royalan

Sorry. I didn't watch the video because I didn't want to see it.

Yeah, watch the video before you post threads with inflammatory titles.

The fight is basically 2v2, and during the course of the brawl one of the girls' (who is wearing a tank-top) tits are exposed as the fight goes down to the ground. She kicks the guy off of her, he backs up, CLEARLY not wanting to continue the fight. Homegirl then strips off her entire outfit (for some reason) before charging the dude again.

Zeppeli

Banned
>Posts thread about video
>Doesn't watch video

You made a thread for something you didn't watch?

Yeah, watch the video before you post threads with inflammatory titles.

The fight is basically 2v2, and during the course of the brawl one of the girls' (who is wearing a tank-top) tits are exposed as the fight goes down to the ground. She kicks the guy off of her, he backs up, CLEARLY not wanting to continue the fight. Homegirl then strips off her entire outfit (for some reason) before charging the dude again.

I read the article, didn't watch the video.

The line in the article "At one point, one of the women’s clothes are pulled off and she strips completely naked" led me to believe that she was stripped like 95% and just got the rest off herself.

Maybe I should take a break on the whole "making threads" thing. I don't seem to be exactly terrific at creating titles.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
I read the article, didn't watch the video.

The line in the article "At one point, one of the women’s clothes are pulled off and she strips completely naked" led me to believe that she was stripped like 95% and just got the rest off herself.

Maybe I should take a break on the whole "making threads" thing. I don't seem to be exactly terrific at creating titles.
The woman was wearing a tube top and mini skirt which were pulled during the struggle ( Everyone had their clothes pulled on). She then removed her clothes completely before charging at the guy who had backed off.

Zeppeli

Banned
The woman was wearing a tube top and mini skirt which were pulled during the struggle ( Everyone had their clothes pulled on). She then removed her clothes completely before charging at the guy who had backed off.

Ah, alright. Thank you for clearing that up for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom