• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesomenauts Assemble coming to Xbox One - parity clause dropped?

From Gematsu: http://gematsu.com/2014/06/awesomenauts-assemble-coming-xbox-one

Awesomenauts Assemble is coming to Xbox One, Ronimo Games announced.

The Xbox One version of the game will feature the exact same content as the already released PlayStation 4 version, and will continue to receive updates “as long as it’s commercially viable.”

Additionally, Ronimo announced it’s currently working on moving its latest characters, Ted McPain and Penny Fox, over to the PlayStation 4 version of Awesomenauts, which are planned for released toward the end of June or early July.

A release date for the Xbox One version was not announced.

So, releasing an ID@Xbox game after it was published on PS4 isn't an issue anymore?

This adds onto other reasons I think it might be. 1001 Spikes was announced for X1 and is releasing on every system except for X1 tomorrow. I doubt MS would bend the clause for 1001 Spikes (no disrespect intended, just saying).

Hmm...

Edit: or not...heh.

I really need to get in to the PS4 version, bought it on release and hardly played it, which probably means it will hit PS+ soon. Loved the PS3 version which I got for free hence wanting to support the devs this time around.

I really liked Awesomenauts on 360 but I don't know that I'd buy it again. I had to take a 2 week break away from it and came back and only the hardcore were left playing it and I was getting wrecked. I hope they continue to see success one way or another.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Dropped? Most likely not. Just one of those "exceptions" they get to hand out at their own discretion I would think. The rules still apply to everyone else though. Which is dumb because it's still a problem.

Awesomenauts is still a good game though. So that didn't change.

JJD

I really hope MS drops that parity clause shit during their E3 conference.

They may even drop it in the coming weeks (I doubt it), but this is the kind of thing that will be done in the back stages not on their conference. We probably won't get even a press release.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Well, finally. Awesome the game is coming to XB1, I missed it from 360 days. Going online with Splitscreen Multi is something not many XB1 games allow, and "Family Gold share" will shine for this.

The One is on a good track towards changing some of it's worse issues, so I think it's much less a question of "if" and instead a "when" for changes / elimination of the Parity clause.

Top Bottom