• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenoblade Listed for Wii U [BestBuy.com]

Best Buy has Xenoblade listed for Wii U for pre-order. Not sure if it's referring to X, or if it's a Xenoblade Chronicles port, but whatever it is, I want it.

TWuibgr.png

w0oO5Xb.png

Reprint and sell me for $80 if old.

edit: It's listed on Walmart too.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Probably just refering to X (placeholder)

Frodo

Regardless of it is a mistake or not, I'd double dip if Xenoblade Chronicles is getting a Wii U port.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Haha, and of course I have an preordered and unopened copy of Xenoblade for the Wii. Guess thats what I get for hoarding to many games :)

I would not mind a huge-ass RPG for my dust-collecting Wii U, no sir-ee. Didn't play the first game though since I don't have a Wii (or a Wiimote, heh).

jonno394

I'm 70 hours in to my first Xenoblade playthrough. I don't usually replay games bu the chance to see the locations across Bionis in beautiful HD would be something I couldn't miss out on.

X better come this year, if not a Xenoblade HD may suffice.

Gambit

I know this listing means nothing, but if there was ever a game I'd like a straight-up HD remake of, it would be Xenoblade. (Last Story is a close second).

I'd actually replay it.

Tenshi Hauru

Neo Member
The Walmart listing is definitely X. Take a look at the product description.

"X (Working Title), a Nintendo console exclusive, is a pre-release action rpg game to be released in December of 2014."

JCX

I'd love an HD remake, especially having seen some of the Dolphin Xenoblade screens, but I'll likely only buy it if I can use my Wii Save file.

cacildo

An HD remake could be great for nintendo if it menages to sell 1mil copies like Wind Waker did

I know it dosent seem likely since WW sold only 1.2-1.3mil and it carries the Zelda name. But who knows? People do talk a lot about Xenoblade on the internet....

Xenoblade is one of the few games I would buy a second time, if there was an HD re-release.

The visuals would be so glorious...

X will more than suffice, though!

Even though Dolphin has already made HD Xenoblade a reality, this should happen anyways just so people can play this game without being at the mercy of Gamestop and ebay prices.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Wow, wrong thread.

Anyway, this was for X. Xenoblade HD definitely isn't happening. Nintendo wouldn't spend the resources on something likely sold <700k WW.

Top Bottom