• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cliffy B. to NeoGAF: "All of my friends and I think you're just the best."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levito

Banned
VZ6GM.gif

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
This is all because we thought that him saying that the hard work Corrine Yu was putting in was worthless since it was for E3 was insulting to her.

FluxWaveZ

Is it thread complaining to say that we really don't need more threads based on Blezinski tweets? They never bring anything good.

And pretty sure he has a NeoGAF account, so he basically called himself (mostly) a cunt if he's going to be making the most pathetic of generalizations.

Cudder

He had to tweet something like that so he'd get a thread and get some attention again. I suppose it's easier than making a good game which he hasn't done in a while.

I thought the rule was "No threads on Cliffy B. until he gets a job".

Anyway, I don't blame him for the thought. The internet says unfortunate things, and this place is no exception. But characterizing everyone on a particular message board because of the actions of some is a bit immature.

Betty

Banned
Even those of us that help kickstart games, that mention and fundraise when a developer gets sick, that call out journalists on their bullshit?

Okay then.

Kelsey

Banned
Since when did American men use that word when referring to anyone other than a woman they despised? You're not a Brit, Clifford. Stop it.

Carlius

Banned
that salt...its ok, gotta respect the man for Gears, however, my hate for him is because he completely ditched PC and never gave a crap about it anymore.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Speaking for myself and the hundreds of developers who do roam these halls, we'll find a way to survive.

Somehow.

Get back to making games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom