• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

Vylash

It's June! ...Still! A few weeks off of Payback and headed into Money In The Bank, not much has really changed over the past few w-

rollinsturns.gif
Stardust.gif

Whoa.

The Shield, one of the most entertaining parts of Raw for the past 2 years, have unfortunately broken up. Many tears were shed, many fanfics were written, many angry tweets and facebook messages were sent. New entrance music, new gear, Roman being pushed to the moon while the other two get to have a very fun midcard feud, this has WWE all over it. And Cody is...yeah.

20140301013507!NXT_Wrestling.png

Still the best damn thing going today, Adrian Neville is still your champ after beating Tyson Kidd again, and is going headfirst into a feud with Tyler Breeze. The VaudeVillains are the greatest tag team in the history of wrestling, Summer Rae is back, Kalisto is very good, go watch NXT right now if you don't for some reason.

Meanwhile over in TNA,I'm sure they've gotten their act together by now, Eric Young has been booked very strongly and looked good at their last PPV, I'm sure they'll continue to book him w-

jBr43uvDDepQs.jpg

Fucking shit.

WALL OF SHAME

jLxpqP8RL9QHN.jpg

tumblr_n7ni3rm1fj1srbyoyo1_400.gif

tumblr_n7ni6dqUFl1srbyoyo1_400.gif

They're supposed to start filming Tough Enough soon. Over/Under on how long until the winner is selling tickets like Silent Rage? I say 3 months.

Gorillaz

Steph's thick ass still can get it. Even in all that "stuff" she fell in.

I think the ref might have copped a feel going in haha

back from the hospital.

it sort of just happened as i was told, but going in one hour early certainly didn't my anxiety. woke up so nauseous. my sis turned the tv on and i wake up to kane chokeslamming everybody. thought things went wrong :(

but the operation went all that was planned and now i have some screws in my wrist.

nathan spencer i am not.

thanks for the kind words, friends.

NJPW making a killing off merch. That Bullet Club shirt is too sweet. No doubt. That's only the second wrestling shirt I'll ever own. What is GAF's fave five wrestling shirts?

NJPW making a killing off merch. That Bullet Club shirt is too sweet. No doubt. That's only the second wrestling shirt I'll ever own. What is GAF's fave five wrestling shirts?
I only own two, the D Bry NO! shirt and the Paige shirt. neither would rank in my fav five if i could come up with 5 i liked. those NJPW shirts (BC one specifically) are very tempting though

back from the hospital.

it sort of just happened as i was told, but going in one hour early certainly didn't my anxiety. woke up so nauseous. my sis turned the tv on and i wake up to kane chokeslamming everybody. thought things went wrong :(

but the operation went all that was planned and now i have some screws in my wrist.

nathan spencer i am not.

IV GOT SOME GOOD NEWS: D-bry is scheduled to appear on the MITB pre show

back from the hospital.

nathan spencer i am not.

Only cool people have wife-arms.

I look forward to hearing your analysis on the significance of the cellphone lights during Wyatt's entrance, friend.

PInk Tape

Banned
back from the hospital.

nathan spencer i am not.

Nice to see you back man :)

back from the hospital.

nathan spencer i am not.

All you had to do is
iwHbKcuPQIzpp.gif

Congrats on the successful surgery and have fun going through airport security from here on out.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Obviously it would never work with the current workrate and concussions, but I wish WWE had a Steiners/Varsity Club/Miracle Violence equivalent. Coulda been Swagger and Cesaro if they made them meaner.

Somebody needs to beat some interest into the Usos is what I'm saying.

I'd bet money that Mr. Never Give Up would wet himself if Brock ever got the chance to give him a taste of what a real choke feels like.

I would love it and Vince would have to move on. No way could he keep pushing Cena if he got destroyed like that. Right?

what
a
mark

Had flights been around 350 I would have. They're clocking in at 200 more so I'm going to pass. Really started getting hyped when Zach Sabre was announced. He's awesome.

Fair enough. Round trip is only 230 or so for me. Maybe I will find a hotel near Santa Monica.

Glad everything went well, Duncan.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Weird how Adrian Adonis and Buddy Rose were both these super underrated promo guys who couldn't keep up with their weight problems. And they even worked together in Portland.

Honeymoon and all that, but I think this Adonis promo is fave five promo of all time material. It's certainly up there. Everyone should watch it. It's not WWF era Adonis.
tumblr_n34odzcOWY1so9o3no1_500.png

Emoticon?

Weird how Adrian Adonis and Buddy Rose were both these super underrated promo guys who couldn't keep up with their weight problems. And they even worked together in Portland.

Honeymoon and all that, but I think this Adonis promo is fave five promo of all time material. It's certainly up there. Everyone should watch it. It's not WWF era Adonis.
tumblr_n34odzcOWY1so9o3no1_500.png

Emoticon?

these are all pretty great

Vylash

back from the hospital.

nathan spencer i am not.

Welcome back friend. You know you just came off of serious anesthesia if the first thing you wanted to see upon waking up was WWE (it was a good Raw, watch it)

Top Bottom