• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bandai EU will consider Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth if petition reach 50,000 sigs

Bandai Namco will consider Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth localization if petition reaches 50,000 signatures
http://gematsu.com/2014/06/bandai-n...ocalization-petition-reaches-50000-signatures

Bandai Namco will consider localizing Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth if a fan petition reaches 50,000 signatures, the company’s European community manager Isshak Gravi said on Twitter.

Currently, a Change.org petition calling for the localization of Cyber Sleuth and/or Digimon World Re: Digitize Decode for 3DS has reached over 30,400 signatures.

Gravi added that while reaching 50,000 won’t automatically ensure the game will be localized, it will “start a discussion” within the company.

“That’s your best bet fans, to try and START a discussion,” he said. “Digimon isn’t what it used to be & a 3DS/Vita JRPG is not the easiest to bring over.”

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth is currently scheduled for a 2015 release in Japan.

petition link

https://www.change.org/petitions/ba...for-3ds-digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-for-psvita

I signed this despite never having the urge to play it. Also might be why a lot of people don't take internet petitions seriously but there you go fans.

Takao

Banned
Is he aware that Cyber Sleuth and Re:Digitize are different games?

Honestly, I think you'd have better luck petitioning SCE to do something. These (Re:Digtize was originally a PSP game) aren't Final Fantasy and it seems like they got Bandai Namco to localize ToHR.

Tizoc

^Just freakin' sign it brah.

Please don't be digital only...and please don't have dlc.
Digital only for US is OK in my book >_>;

Is cyber sleuth like digimon world? Because I'm not signing that if it isn't.

It's not out yet, but it'll probably be more like the DS games (Sunburst/Moonlight... er... World Dawn/Dusk), which are pretty good!

EVERYONE. REVEAL YOUR HOPES AND DREAMS. PLS.

SephiZack

I don't know what kind of game this is but just the name Digimon got me to sign the petition.

I had a good time with a Digimon game on PS1 which I don't remember the name of; I just remember that my Agumon could poo

slash3584

I don't know what kind of game this is but just the name Digimon got me to sign the petition.

I had a good time with a Digimon game on PS1 which I don't remember the name of; I just remember that my Agumon could poo

That's Digimon World.

Good memories.

Jellzy

Neo Member

Digimon World. One of my favourite PS1 games. Loved training and evolving my digimon. Shame the following digimon games were mediocre RPG's.

Shojx

Ughh, this is just...

Playing with my emotions like that. Unbelievable. This likely won't make a difference.

signed.

I think the best way for Namco to consider a localization for this game is to buy their other Vita games. One Piece, SAO, Tales of Hearts R. Sales are what drives a company to even bother bringing their games to the West.

Shizuka

Forget ReDigitize and bring Cyber Sleuth. There will be a fan-translation for ReDigitize very soon, I've bought a copy of the game in anticipation for it.

Kater

Banned
Fortunately it's the original petition. Having too many petitions is misleading. Hopefully it will be successful.

It probably will reach it's goal in time, but the thing is that we can't be sure if we can trust Bandai on their word.

Takao

Banned
I think the best way for Namco to consider a localization for this game is to buy their other Vita games. One Piece, SAO, Tales of Hearts R. Sales are what drives a company to even bother bringing their games to the West.

Isn't it crazy that this easily got localized (with two different English translations no less) but people have to fight for Digimon?

delSai

I signed too, and made a Friend do it as well :p I love Digimon but for some reason the only Game i really ever played was Rumble Arena 2. This one looks dope, localize it, Bamco!

Shizuka

By that logic, should Square Enix cancel the localization of Final Fantasy Type-0 (Even though it's still completely moronic that there's no Via version)? There's already a fan-translation for it.

Is there another Final Fantasy game that Square-Enix could localize instead of Type-0?

lonely

The same Bandai Namco Eu that said this? Never forget...
original.jpg

Top Bottom