• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Age: Inquisition Delayed to November 18th

GavinUK86

765132641490515856.jpg

http://www.dragonage.com/#!/en_US/news/dragon-age-inquisition-update

I’m writing to let you know that Dragon Age: Inquisition has a new release date of November 18, 2014 in North America (November 21st in EU). We appreciate the enormous support we’ve received from all of you to get to this point, and while this extra few weeks may not seem like a lot, I know the game you’ll play will be all the better for it.

Now you can buy Shadow of Mordor.

Patryn

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

I can feel the plate of crow being prepared for me. This is totally going to slip to 2015, isn't it? And I believed their damn lies about it being ready.

Fuck.

TURBO1112

This sucks but probably a good thing. I had planned on getting Shadow of Mordor and this on the same day. Now I can play the prior for a solid month.

Glad it's getting some extra polish, and it's not in October so it's got less competition, but now it's fighting with the MCC (and classes, ugh) for my time. Curses!

Well, this blows.

Dragon Age is pretty much my most anticipated game of the year. If it were any other game I probably would have accepted it with open arms but Dragon Age...this just hurts.

At least it will have that extra polish I suppose.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Bummed but it'll give me some more time between my DA1 and 2 marathon, lots of Destiny, and will let me get either Alien or Mordor day 1.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I was going to forsake all else on PC in October for this, but I might actually get Alien Isolation now. Smash is a definite.

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
At least EA isn't rushing it out the door. First we got a full year delay to add a fuck ton of more content and stuff and now have a month delay to polish and fix any issues. With both DAI and Hardline being delayed I think EA is leery of getting shit on again for releasing a high profile game with noticeable release day issues

Philippo

[INSERT BIOWARE ADDING ONE MORE COLOURED ENDING JOKE HERE]

Seriously though, it was my October game too, now i'll have to play Watch_Dogs in that month and AC:Unity the next one :(

As long as its out before December holidays.. I can already imagine myself doing marathons of this game, AC:U and FC 4 this coming christmas break. disgonbegud,gif

Top Bottom