• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

There needs to be more Reese pieces in Reeses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cake Boss

Banned
I love this chocolate bar but its not enough for the price you paying. There has to be at least 4, 5 pieces would be great.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Never had one, but now I want one. Speaking of bars:

oIaNp6L.jpg

I can't find these anywhere anymore.

Levyne

Banned
I think he's saying he wants more reeses cups (which he is calling pieces) instead of the usual two or three.

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
You need the "big cups"
IMG02150-20111112-1336.jpg

I give them as gifts.
These are so big that the minuscule amount of peanut oil left in the peanut butter actually separates. 3/4 of one is also incredibly filling, it's like eating a whole meal. My only problem with these though is the amount of coconut in them. I don't know when they started adding coconut to Reese's Peanutbutter Cups, but there's more in these than in the regular ones.

I had that bar a few months ago and all it did was remind me how much I disliked Reese's Pieces.
Reese's cups for life. Oh and Oreo Reese's.

Amory

yeah I never bother with Reese's when I want a candy bar because there's just not enough substance. I just go for the GOAT, which is

Candy-PayDay-Wrapper-Small.jpg

I love this chocolate bar but its not enough for the price you paying. There has to be at least 4, 5 pieces would be great.

Amazingly enough, Planet Money did an episode on this very issue. Well . . . close, it was on Peanut butter M & Ms. (But same thing, right?)

Why A Pack Of Peanut Butter M&M's Weighs A Tiny Bit Less Than A Regular Pack
http://www.npr.org/blogs/money/2014...ms-weighs-a-tiny-bit-less-than-a-regular-pack

Spoiler:
"Mars Chocolate North America is committed to health and nutrition, which includes efforts to manage portions and calories, so all of our products are 250 calories or less per portion. This means that weights may vary from pack to pack, and are always clearly labeled on the product package."

Sanat Kumar and I did the math, and their calorie explanation made sense. The Peanut Butter M&M's are so big, adding just one more M&M to one of the packages would push the calorie count over 250.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Oh man, now I need to find one.
These were great too. I should try to find these now. I actually am surprised that it didn't suck.
Holy shit these are godlike, I haven't seen one in years
Didn't these go away along with Crispy M&M's almost a decade ago?

IB Euro GAF says We still have Crispy M&M's here!
;_;

u guise

so after about 5 seconds of research I have come to learn they were rebranded:

b1v84jp.jpg

and now I am getting a bit of deja vu

jonezer4

Are you talking about Reese's Peanut Butter cups which are a completely different entity from Reese's Pieces? 'Cause this is wholly confusing.

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
I actually got full and had to leave like 1/4 of a "cup" for later when I got one of those. If you still want more after eating one of those I'd go see a doctor.
I'm glad I'm not alone. I ate a full cup in one sitting once. It was not a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom