• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe Xbox One Clan/Discussion Thread

Special C

We've been discussing a Warframe Clan for the X1 version in the announcement thread. Since there is no OT I created this thread for interim discussion on creating an X1 clan since there was plenty of interest.

I'm traveling so I'm posting from my phone right now Or I would create a more fleshed out thread. I can edit later.

I will create the clan either Saturday Night or Sunday afternoon. In the meantime post your gamertag if interested and give suggestions for clan name.

Update:
The clan is up. Welcome to TennoGaf!

I've started sending invites to the first 10 in the thread. I had to spend 30 platinum (10 to rush my clan key and 20 to buy a forma) but I got the Barracks started. Barracks will take 24 hours to complete. Anyone mind spending 15 platinum for rushing the Barracks? I'd never ask anyone to spend platinum except for this one circumstance to get the guild started. If not, then I don't mind waiting the 24h.

jesu

I'm interested!

GT: Sir Funkified

I think I'm about level 5 now.

I'm easy with whatever name you choose.

I'll be interested, even with destiny, forza and halo coming warframe has always been a game I've had interest in, playing it feels so fun.

Diablohead UK

Excellent. Subbed.

GT: Poodlestrike

Honestly, I could see this holding my interest longer than Destiny. There's a ton of stuff to do, a very rich feature set, and it seems to do a fantastic job of actually making you feel like the semi divine bio-organic space ninja that you are. Looking forward to playing with y'all.

EDIT: Also, as for names, GAFjaWarriors (ninja warriors except, you know) is the best I've got.

SledgeGBay

Neo Member
Sign me up! GT: SledgeGBay

Like you guys are saying with other games coming out I'm sure lots of time will be spent there but I think this game makes it easy to pop back in every once in awhile.

Welfare

Yeah this game has me hooked so far and I don't want it to wear off because of me playing Solo.

GT: Welfare Queen I

Special C

I hope I have enough resources to build a barracks so we can get the clan limit above 10. I know I don't have a forma but I don't mind spending 20 of my free beginner platinum for one If I have to.

I hope I have enough resources to build a barracks so we can get the clan limit above 10. I know I don't have a forma but I don't mind spending 20 of my free beginner platinum for one If I have to.

Lets us know what you need, I am sure people would be happy to chip in stuff.

Raide

Just done my pre-order for Destiny, so I am sure to download Warframe as well.Played loads on the PC, so does any stuff carry across or am I starting fresh?

Tsukumo

GT: xTSUKUMOx76

- I'm up for farming. I don't rush missions.
- NO PVP
- I can be on NA and Europe no prob, I have weird work shifts XD
- I don't mind playing with low lvl players. I'm no "master" myself. So even if you are going through the intro, I'll gladly help.
- I have no mic, so unless you want to burn your fingertips on the in-game chat, just lead the way and assume I'll follow

Just FYI, I will also be on Destiny and will stick to the exact same patterns XD

BenjiGAF

Very excited about this! My GT is Benjeezy13. I think I actually have a bunch of Rubedo (sp?) that I can offload if that's an option

Special C

Has the clan been made already? How can we check if we are in?

Making it tonight when I get home from traveling. Then We'll need to build a barracks in the dojo to get above 10 members.

FYI everyone will need to build a clan key to get into the dojo. U get the blueprint when you join or start a clan I think. Its pretty cheap if I Remember but it has a 12 hr build time.

Edit: I just learned that anyone with a clan key can invite others into the dojo. So if everyone doesn't have one at first its so big deal.

Special C

Very excited about this! My GT is Benjeezy13. I think I actually have a bunch of Rubedo (sp?) that I can offload if that's an option

When will you be on? I'm prob going to need to invite you first so we can get the Barracks built. Do you have a clan key? Also does anyone know if when you build a clan key you keep it even if you change clans?

jem0208

I'd be up for this.

Don't exactly understand this game yet though, being a Ninja is still fun.

GT: il MeanBean li

BenjiGAF

When will you be on? I'm prob going to need to invite you first so we can get the Barracks built. Do you have a clan key? Also does anyone know if when you build a clan key you keep it even if you change clans?

I can be on any time before like 9:30pm Eastern, and if my plans fall through I may be on even later. About to check the resource situation now

Friendly reminder, save your plat for warframe slots and weapon slots since you only have one more space for a warframe and two more slotes for weapons.

And be careful to choose your starter warframe, He/She will be your company for a good portion of the game.

If you are making the clan Dojo be aware the bigger the clan the more resources will be required to investigate tech and stuff so it will need the entire clan cooperation to do it.

Special C

Friendly reminder, save your plat for warframe slots and weapon slots since you only have one more space for a warframe and two more slotes for weapons.

And be careful to choose your starter warframe, He/She will be your company for a good portion of the game.

If you are making the clan Dojo be aware the bigger the clan the more resources will be required to investigate tech and stuff so it will need the entire clan cooperation to do it.

Thanks, I think 30 slots will be all we need unless we have a bunch of nongaf guests who start joining, but we'll def need a T2 clan to accommodate from the start.

I may have accidentally deleted a live friend invite when logged in to my brothers 360, if it was for this clan you'll have to send it again, sorry!

Special C

Its going to be 11-12 EST until I get home. I'll need to invite the people first that have what we need to build the barracks to get our clan limit up to 30.

Special C

Triple Post!

I've started sending invites to the first 10 in the thread. I had to spend 30 platinum (10 to rush my clan key and 20 to buy a forma) but I got the Barracks started. Barracks will take 24 hours to complete. Anyone mind spending 15 platinum for rushing the Barracks? I'd never ask anyone to spend platinum except for this one circumstance to get the guild started. If not, then I don't mind waiting the 24h.

Triple Post!

Sure thing.

EDIT: As soon as I craft the key, anyway. Which, now that I stop and think about it, may not happen in the next 24 hours, lol. So nvm.

Hey guys. I'm from the ps4 side but I just want to welcome you to Warframe. Please make sure if you have a cellphone that you download the warframe wiki. Also, keep pushing for Rhino as he can help you through the later stages.

If you need help, pop on in to the ps4 thread and just ask.

Happy grinding!

jost

Neo Member
I would love an invite too. I'm also willing to help where I can to get more members in the dojo.

GT: Undoingduck

Thanks for the invite, i'll be on and off warframe so feel free to team up for some games, lately i've not used a headset unless in a party with family or good friends.

abadguy

Banned
Can't seem to log into this game at all, keep getting a "something went wrong message". This happening to anyone else?

Special C

The barracks is built and the rest of the invites sent! I think the next thing is to get the trading post up, then we can work on the research.

nillapuddin

My buddy and I would love to get in on the action

GT
nillapuddin626
Nazo Proxy

it will be so cool to advance as a unit this way

Top Bottom