• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBL Down?

E92 M3

Yep - and I sat down to play Cocaine! I mean Destiny

--

From Support on website

Are you experiencing issues when you try to sign into Xbox Live? Our team is already investigating these reports and we hope to get things back to normal ASAP! Thanks for your patience while we get this worked out. We'll update you on our progress in 30 minutes.

kadotsu

Banned
xbox.com confirms sign in and online gaming is restricted. Cue the standard "Service you pay for is down" discussion.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Wasn't able to install a DLC car pack in forza, popped out to the dashboard and it wasn't connected to anything - friends feed was blank etc. rebooted and then it wouldn't sign me in.

EvB

things to try if you are desperate.

Try setting your machine to a different location, ideally one where it's early/after midnight.

If you are using open DNS or Google DNS, don't. It may be causing you to log into servers that a busier.

Percy

Banned
Destiny claims it's first scalp.

Seriously never thought XBL would go down before PSN did over that game(Assuming it's that of course.).

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status?icid=furl_status

hunchback

Down in Seattle also. I was almost finished with one of those random events and got dropped. I have been booted from XBL 8 times today.

greektony

Banned
I was having problems but now up and running

uk here

No idea if related but all BF4 servers have been showing 1 bar for the few hours and still are now

Top Bottom