• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Think I was just threatened on the phone at work

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I do admin stuff at an office. Even taking calls and what not

So I get this call from a pretty pissed off guy and it pretty much went like this;

- Guy called asking for Tanya and some other broad I've never heard. Sorry, I've never heard of them I tell him him

"I think you have, put them on the phone, now"

Then I tell him I've literally never heard of them and no one with those names works here

"Don't lie to me, put them on"

I'm the only one here btw. Since manager went out. I asked him if he was sure he had the right number then he tells me the name of the company I work for. I told him that's the one, then he says do you do call center work do and I tell him we do, so he says put them on or he's coming up.

I told him to come up all he wants there's no one here of that works here, then he kinda said something to another guy with him and said I'm on my way and slammed the phone

He's coming from a place called Duleek probably with someone else and I'm alone in the office. Wtf do I do here lol. Don't know he's do pissy about

Spaghetti

you've got security in the building, right? the guy can't just walk into a call centre without an id badge or a pass code of some kind.

you've got security in the building, right? the guy can't just walk into a call centre without an id badge or a pass code of some kind.

Nope. It's a pretty small office. Anyone can just walk in. He's coming from a town that's like 15 minutes away

I think my manager is involved in this.

you_are_already_dead-nhmb4.jpg

Sarobi

Banned
Trash the place and remove your clothes. When they arrive pretend to be a crazy serial killer who got there before them.. and then look at them with a crazy stare and say "You're next"

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
You need to escelate the situation otherwise he'll know you're beta and eat your lunch. You have to get crazy, raise your voice and knock things off your desk.

Its the only way.

Aiii

So not worth it
Get ready to throw down OP, best do some air boxing to warm up too, don't want to cramp up mid-fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom