• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ed Miliband pictures go here and nowhere else

Status
Not open for further replies.
When all's said and done, the UK Labour leader has one of the oddest faces ever to have been applied to someone who might be in with a chance of having actual power. Thus, there are, inevitably, a fair amount of amusing faces that he has. Post your favourite! Or least favourite, it doesn't matter. It'll probably make me giggle either way.

Ed-Miliband-460x276.jpg

o-ED-MILIBAND-EU-facebook.jpg

121178086.jpg

7b0063bbc55bfcb7e1c83d454e2074b1.jpg

tumblr_n5xawt0IwC1to3memo1_500.jpg

tumblr_myqoz5Z7bL1to3memo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mykt2aNf7m1to3memo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mxumzkVdf41qfqz3ao1_500.jpg

o-ED-MILIBAND-EU-facebook.jpg

114059780_341736c.jpg

A72Snb7.jpg

ALeqM5iV7PgGfTG4rmTO02NQj7SZPf7ZYA.jpg

tumblr_mpd77x45iy1qfqz3ao1_1280.jpg

Yes, I accidentally posted the same image twice. No, I think it looks better that way.

Bonus!

Potential reaction gif:

tumblr_m0roiesSo61qjiddeo1_400.gif

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I have never been less impressed by someones presence, It sounds like he read a book on how to talk to people, misread it, believes he has it right and that it doesnt sound patronising.

How did David lose?

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I think I've had farts that were more politically commanding and influential than Ed Miliband.

I cannot for the life of me understand how this dopey caricature of a person was elevated to his position. Was there absolutely, positively nobody else at all available?

Jonnax

I feel sorry for him. He could be the best leader possible who would usher the country and the world into a golden age but because he looks funny everyone just laughs at him.

Politics is just an appearances game when it comes to election, well that after party loyalties.

7aged

I feel sorry for him. He could be the best leader possible who would usher the country and the world into a golden age but because he looks funny everyone just laughs at him.

Politics is just an appearances game when it comes to election, well that after party loyalties.

Not just his face, his droning voice, his plodding style etc etc..

In general he has the charisma of a wilting cabbage

Volotaire

Even with 'looks', his policy throughout shadowing the government has been incoherent and performance has been weak. He's lucky that he has all the coalition government's unpopularity to fall back on and that a UKIP swing won't impact too heavily in FPTP. he's also very unpopular with his own party members, some of his MP's and made some odd comments to his Trade union donors.

Nicktendo86

The man forgot his passages on the deficit and immigration, two of the most important issues to voters, in his last major speech before the election.

The man is a gimp.

RedShift

Even with 'looks', his policy throughout shadowing the government has been incoherent and performance has been weak. He's lucky that he has all the coalition government's unpopularity to fall back on and that a UKIP swing won't impact too heavily in FPTP.

Yep, plus he's a political automaton of the same species as Osbourne.

The only thing stopping me from voting Green or not bothering next year is that I'm not sure the union will survive another 5 years of the nasty party, and seeing as I live in an extremely close Lab/Con marginal I'm one of the lucky few who actually gets a vote that matters.

JoeInky

tumblr_mykt2aNf7m1to3memo1_500.jpg

That image really is amazing, all I can think of when I see it is that it's like something out of the matrix.

I feel like he's just told someone he knows kung fu and they replied "Show me".

DECK'ARD

The Amiga Brotherhood

No, he's just completely useless.

Nicktendo86

Yes, I did it! See edit of my post~
I wonder if it actually works! Give it a try~

Sorry for the low quality. No-one uses HD when taking pictures of Ed Miliband. Not too surprising, really.
Legend! Will take one of those next time I am on a computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom