• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

Marvie_3

Banned
4f6941e3be7216ce624812e654569c07.jpg

Quick

Banned
donclearyual3i.png

DON CLEARY

GOOD CANADIAN KID FROM HARBOUR GRACE, NEWFOUNDLAND

PLAYED FOR THE BELLEVILLE BULLS OF THE ONTARIO HOCKEY LEAGUE

I don't see the east teams all too often, and when I do I rarely see the thirds, I like that buffalo jersey a lot more than ours.

And I had no idea about Dallas considering American colors, Jesus, like any league needs more tens with those colors, Dallas fans dodged a bullet there. Not a fan of their new logo at all but I'm glad they kept green, there isn't a very diverse color palette in the NHL as it is, it would definitely make their arena look interesting too.

trifelife

Thank god they didn't go for a red, white and blue colour scheme.

The Rangers (Texas) look pretty good. Colours of the state flag etc.

I'd take that over their absolutely shitty primary logo. I can't believe the one they chose, it is all kinds of wrong.

Razorskin

----- ------
The Rangers (Texas) look pretty good. Colours of the state flag etc.

I'd take that over their absolutely shitty primary logo. I can't believe the one they chose, it is all kinds of wrong.

Red, white and blue is too common (coming from a guy whose team has those colors), the green sticks out even if their logo isn't so great.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Why in the world is Dallas re-branding? With the imminent advent of advertisements on jerseys, they currently have the perfect opportunity to be the cheapest lay, as it were. All they have to do is simply change the star to solid red on their current jerseys and they instantly become walking Heineken ads.

Edit: Oh, that video was for the recent re-branding, not a new round. So they can still slap that red star on there!

Foggy

The whole red, white, and blue thing is why I can't stand the Blue Jackets normal logo.

Oh, and token CBJ injury update, Arty's out 2-3 months with torn triceps. Things aren't really going to get better this season. I've tried to be stubbornly optimistic about the season, but it just keeps getting uglier.

http://bluejackets.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=741752

FYI: the 25% off $50 on NHL.com that isn't supposed to work on jerseys works on jerseys (or did this morning). I'd still go with IceJerseys but there it is.

kingslunk

Razor and Ralph were the ones really pushing Texas state flag colors. They also considered going blue because every other sports team in Dallas has blue as their primary color.

Thankfully they rejected that notion.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Ho-Sang not invited to the WJ camp, can't wait to watch this years team get bounced early once again.

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member
I don't see the east teams all too often, and when I do I rarely see the thirds, I like that buffalo jersey a lot more than ours.

And I had no idea about Dallas considering American colors, Jesus, like any league needs more tens with those colors, Dallas fans dodged a bullet there. Not a fan of their new logo at all but I'm glad they kept green, there isn't a very diverse color palette in the NHL as it is, it would definitely make their arena look interesting too.

The Texas literary has the same colors as the American flag.

The U.S. flag:
50star.gif

The Texas flag:
TEXAS_2.jpg

Top Bottom