• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii U Digitial Deluxe Promo ends at the end of the Month!

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
https://p.nintendo.net/deluxe/

[NOTE] The deadline for earning points in the Deluxe Digital Promotion is December 31, 2014. Only eligible purchases or eligible download codes used in Nintendo eShop for Wii U before December 31, 2014 will qualify for this promotion. The deadline to exchange your points for an activation code is March 31, 2015.

You have until the end of the month to earn points. You have until the end of March to exchange points for a code.

Once you use your code in the shop to get your credit the credit never expires.

Go check to see if you have free monies waiting!

Yeah I just bought a 50$ card and bought all the DLC in Pikmin and Hyrule Warriors just now. Going to redeem in the morning and get a few more VC games

Art of Balance and MInish Cap probably

Hey, Nintendo.

2015. Digital Deluxe Program. REBORN.

Wii U and 3DS.

Dooooo it!

They should totally do this.

I hope it happens. I havent bought a digital game on the 3DS since I got a Wii U.

The backlog of titles i need to purchase on it is just getting bigger and bigger... I havent even played AA5 yet ;-;

It's sad that this is ending. I only even learned I had earned points from this from a somewhat recent thread on this, and now I feel like I never used the promotion to its full potential. :(

LakeEarth

Thanks, I actually had a $5 waiting for me. Is there a way I can add a code to my NNID online without a system? I won't be home for a while.

Onionkid

Hey, Nintendo.

2015. Digital Deluxe Program. REBORN.

Wii U and 3DS.

Dooooo it!

I wish. I've gone purely digital on the Wii U, thanks in large part to this promotion. This isn't a major blow, but I can see myself buying less Virtual Console titles with this promo being pulled.

Riposte

I got ten dollars out of it. The best part is that free Club Nintendo games for Wii U count for it. I may be able to get another five if I drop some money on Treasure Tracker and spend more Club Nintendo points, but I don't think I will.

MattyG

Banned
Welp, looks like I'm buying the MK8 DLC pack, the Hyrule Warriors season pass, and any Zelda or Metroid VC title I don't have by the 31st.

Muzy72

Banned
I've gotten $25 back from this. Need to spend $19.25 to get one last code but have no idea what to spend it on!

Prices were awful though. Real bad sale.

10$ off was awful? This isnt steam games just dont suddenly drop in price by 60%

Sales are quite frequent either how, from 3rd parties and Nintendo when they have events going on. Like that character sell and the cross promotion 3DS/Wii U sale for DK ect

I need 153 points to get a code. Might as well get Guacamelee and upgrade a VC game I already had on the Wii to get my final $5.

Since launch day I have only earned $30.

Converse

Banned
I'll nab the season pass for Hyrule Warriors -- with the points I already have, that'll get me my final $5 credit. So, basically, a free NES game.

Godspeed, Deluxe Digital Promotion. We hardly knew ye.

I am quite literally 1 point away from my $5. I need to find something to buy.

LeCmYSD.png

seady

wow I actually have 5 dollars code without knowing.

The games that I 'purchased' to earn this code are those free games I got from other promo such as free Wind Waker HD from Mario Kart 8, and free Earthbound from Club Nintendo.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I have $40 credit on my account, and I need to spend another $35 to get one more free $5 code. Not sure if it's worth it to buy stuff that I potentially don't really even want that much. I've been contemplating downloading New Super Luigi U, but nothing else really is appealing to me right now. It would be great if they had a sale to coincide with the end of the promo, but that would be too convenient...

jholmes

I have $40 credit on my account, and I need to spend another $35 to get one more free $5 code. Not sure if it's worth it to buy stuff that I potentially don't really even want that much. I've been contemplating downloading New Super Luigi U, but nothing else really is appealing to me right now. It would be great if they had a sale to coincide with the end of the promo, but that would be too convenient...

Maybe I'm naive but I think we'll see some sales this month. Last December there were quite a few sale prices put up in the last two weeks.

flux1

I have pretty much everything out I'm interested in except Hyrule Warriors. I know Nintendo isn't one to do sales often, but I hope by some chance for it to get one this month. $40 more spent will get me another $5, bringing my total up to $55.

SirShandy

I got about 100 dollars out of the promotion. I'd say it was pretty helpful, especially with buying a lot of indie titles.

Jachaos

I played the hell out of that series as a kid. That's a pretty good idea honestly.

Ha! Nice call indeed it seems. One of my favourite series and, thinking of the best games available for cheap on the system, figured why not recommend it!

The ideal would've been one more of those 0.30$ virtual console games from back when they had monthly ones.

NEO0MJ

I need 366 points to get another code, but I don't think there's anything I want that I don't already have.

I need 40 more points. Hopefully there'll be a sale on the Australian eShop before the end of the month. Can't really think what I'd buy, though.

300-something points away from another code. I already have one unused code. I wish the Wii U version of Shantae was already on the shop, I was kinda waiting for that but it will probably be too late to cash them in by that point.

Top Bottom