• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Best Games 2015 Showreel trailer

Kayant

Update -
Of course the unannounced ones are missing -

k4qf1Wl.png

https://twitter.com/XboxP3/status/556129917998354432

Original -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoFVrmb7jQk

Thanks to http://www.awesomegames.co.uk/microsoft-claims-best-games-xbox-one-2015

Quantum break missing.... Hmmm.

Showcase games from 2014 for 2015 if old.

no maam

Banned
Halo is the only exclusive I'm looking forward to and maybe forza 6. Looks like this will be the year I start using my wii u.

The_Monk

I see Rise of the Tomb Raider exclusive on Xbox with "Holiday 2015" bellow. Is the game still exclusive for said release date and then will follow to the PS4 or is the game now 100% Exclusive to the Xbox one, my good people?

I'm honestly asking because I haven't been following this and I might have missed some info on this matter, thanks in advance and I apologize if the answer may be obvious. :)

bombshell

Exclude the 2014 games (in a 2015 showcase lol) and the many multiplatforms from that video and we have... 2 games left? That is weak for a video with that title.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
ONLY ON XBOX

ONLY ON XBOX ONE

NEW GAME CONTENT FIRST ON XBOX LIVE

Naminator

Banned
They should redo this trailer after E3 or something, when they will actually show some trailers of new 2015 games.

Other than that, it's pretty nice, no Quantum Break though ughhh.

I see Rise of the Tomb Raider exclusive on Xbox with "Holiday 2015" bellow. Is the game still exclusive for said release date and then will follow to the PS4 or is the game now 100% Exclusive to the Xbox one, my good people?

I'm honestly asking because I haven't been following this and I might have missed some info on this matter, thanks in advance and I apologize if the answer may be obvious. :)
There has been no formal announcement but pretty much everyone expects the game out on PC/PS4 at some point.

They should redo this trailer after E3 or something, when they will actually show some trailers of new 2015 games.

Other than that, it's pretty nice, no Quantum Break though ughhh.

They redo the games montage after E3, they did it last time.

These type of Xbox trailers have been around since 2013, they are always fucking awesome.

Bessy67

What's going on with Fable Legends? It's been complete radio silence even though there was a beta. I think the beta was NDA'd but it would have been nice to at least get a video.

Leflus

What's going on with Fable Legends? It's been complete radio silence even though there was a beta. I think the beta was NDA'd but it would have been nice to at least get a video.
I'm secretly hoping that it has been brought back to the drawing board and turned into Fable IV. :(

Rembrandt

Banned

Nobody knows. Microsoft is publishing it and potentially funding it, so I wouldn't be surprised if it just went to PC. On the other hand, I wouldn't be surprised if it went to PS4/PC. Nobody knows

The_Monk

There has been no formal announcement but pretty much everyone expects the game out on PC/PS4 at some point.

Thanks for answering my good man! I know some people expect it but I was wondering if they made any official statement that will only be exclusive to the Xbox One. Fingers crossed it can be released to other platforms in 2016.

Nobody knows. Microsoft is publishing it and potentially funding it, so I wouldn't be surprised if it just went to PC. On the other hand, I wouldn't be surprised if it went to PS4/PC. Nobody knows

Thank you for answering as well!

Also, strange for no FORZA 6 mention, but perhaps it's too early since they just announced the game and the cover.

Quantum Break is a weird game that likely has an even weirder production schedule because of the live action episodic stuff.

Game is a huge risk, because of that. So they likely are spending a long time on it to ensure both aspects are great, because if one falters it could crater the game.

Shabad

"Only on Xbox One
Holiday 2015"

They haven't given up on that yet ?

And no Quantum Break is worrisome indeed. Hopefully, it's just not exhaustive, there are other absence.

"Only on Xbox One
Holiday 2015"

They haven't given up on that yet ?

And no Quantum Break is worrisome indeed. Hopefully, it's just not exhaustive, there are other absence.

But is only on Xbox this holiday.

MS are helping fund the game,MS's name will be on the box, they should advertise it all they want.

Kayant

Leflus

I still think the concept looks cool, but it would definitely look cooler as the multiplayer component of a full Fable IV.
Pretty much.

I'm all for experimentation with established franchises, but it's hard to support them when their previous game was an experiment as well.

It's been over four years since Fable III. It's time for a new numbered entry.

Top Bottom