• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

$50 PSN cards for $40 on Ebay, limited quantities

Link

Good deal especially if you buy 2 of them, add them to your account, and spend them by 2/24, since you then get an additional $15 in PSN credit back in your account with their current $15 back on $100 spent deal. Basically comes out to $80 for $115 in PSN credit.

That is a good deal... damn damn decisions decisions... I wasn't planning on getting anything till a good sale comes up for some Vita RPGs... but that's kind of making my own sale...

Krakn3Dfx

isn't the get 15 back for 100 spent bonus only on paypal purchase directly through the store?

Doesn't mention anything about Paypal on the $15 back page, I believe that was for a previous credit back deal they were running.

I'm guessing the $15 back won't work on digital pre-orders like Bloodborne?

Since they bill you immediately for pre-orders like Bloodborne, I don't see why it wouldn't count.

Chesskid1

Banned
in for 1 for a rainy day

might buy life is strange

tempted to do that spend $100 get $15 but no games i really want to buy atm.

TomShoe

Banned
I just bought one from amazon 30 seconds ago...FUCK!!!

image.php

Here's a question: Has anyone gotten in on the free 3 months of PS+ from the Sony class action settlement?

I'm trying to maximize my Bloodbourne time, and I'm curious if you have a control over when that 3 months starts.

SerTapTap

Looks like a limit of 2, including the last time it was offered over the holidays.

Ohhhhh that's why I can't buy it then. They should really be more clear about that, it just acts like it's out of stock, but doesn't show it as out of stock.

Awesome thank you. Now I'll be doing the spend $100 get $15 back deal I guess. I wasn't planning on it before but now it'll basically become a spend $80 real money get $115 total PSN credit.

Relique

Thanks for this. I barely have any time to play nowadays but the deal is too good to pass up. 80 bucks for 115 in PSN credit. another $1.2 back in ebay bucks. I guess it's finally time to play danganronpa. Just got my two codes in my email.

Virdix

This plus a 50$ amazon card for christmas, going to make out like a bandit on Ff Type 0 and Bloodborne.
Hopefully Farcry 4 still trades in well,maybe i can get another card.

Dogeparty

Neo Member
Looks like the deal is over with. I was trying to check out and it said the page has been updated and there is no option to buy anymore.

Anyone know if using a Borderlinx address will work to buy the them in the UK, or does Paypal get shirty about that? Failing that, anyone willing to help a Brit out?

Tevious

Thanks OP. Surprised my SlickDeals Alert hasn't gone off yet.

This is how I keep the cost of digital down on PSN. I always stock up on $50 cards when I can get them for $40 and then try to only buy games during PSN's Spend $X Get $Y back campaigns or other really good PSN deals.

This is perfect timing, as I just spent my previous two $50 cards (that I got for $40 each) on Mortal Kombat X and the Telltale Games bundle on sale for the Spend $100 Get $15 deal on PSN. Next time they do one of those, I'm preordering Uncharted 4 (for essentially ~$35 cost to me) and whatever other game to earn another $15 back or whatever amount the offer ends up being.

I was tempted, but PSN downloads are so fucking slow, I'm just going to stick with physical copies now, other than the PS+ freebies. :-(

If anyone could pick any of these up for me, you'd have my gratitude. I can't pretend my PayPal account's a US one so I get kicked out when I try to buy =(

Shit, no money in my Paypal. Wish I could just pay with a debit card. Oh well, probably don't really need to do this anyway lol

Krakn3Dfx

It hurts, but I cancelled my Steelbook Edition of Bloodborne on Amazon to pre-order on PSN instead to go towards the $100 spent. On the plus side, now I'm spending $60 on it as opposed to $80, on the other side, no more Steelbook. Ah well, c'est la vie.

Not going to cancel my Uncharted 4 $43 Amazon pre-order tho, that would be lunacy.

Now just $40 more in purchases and I'm set, lol.

Shit, no money in my Paypal. Wish I could just pay with a debit card. Oh well, probably don't really need to do this anyway lol

Just buy 3 on Paypal Credit and you have 6 months to pay them off!

You probably shouldn't do this.

Just buy 3 on Paypal Credit and you have 6 months to pay them off!

You probably shouldn't do this.

Haha yeah, at this point in life there's no way I'm going to apply for more credit cards. The bank account I had associated with my Paypal account doesn't have any money in it, and by the time my current account is linked to my Paypal this will probably be over with.

Top Bottom