• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anything on SMT games Persona 3 and Devil Summoner 3?

Nothing at the moment but P3 is confirmed

pree32006boothphotobonanza2006.jpg

There's a PSP game that Atlus will be announcing at E3 that hasn't been unveiled. Could that be Devil Summoner PSP/

No.1

I know Persona 3 is confirmed and I also remember hearing something about Devil Summoner also, but like the above user, could've just been about Devil Summoner for the PSP.

Interested to see how the rating system takes the gun-to-the-head though.

No.1 said:
I know Persona 3 is confirmed and I also remember hearing something about Devil Summoner also, but like the above user, could've just been about Devil Summoner for the PSP.

Devil Summoner PS2 is there. Vyers (a mod on the Atlus board) is super pissed about this leaking.

Himuro said:
DS3 was a leak? Hot damn. I swear it came from a professional media source. Oh right. It was 1up. Nevermind. :lol

No i'm talking about P3, Rule of Rose ect. leaking that Atlus is publishing them. They wanted it to be a surprise but IGN had these on their site for days.

No.1 said:

It'll probably get the game an M, but all the SMT games released in the US this gen have been M. Atlus isn't afraid to release their RPGs uncensored with M ratings, unlike certain other JRPG publishers...

SolidSnakex said:
No i'm talking about P3, Rule of Rose ect. leaking that Atlus is publishing them. They wanted it to be a surprise but IGN had these on their site for days.

thats great news! means no exclusive Atlus announcements for IGN in the future and the games are confirmed! two birds/one stone. WE NEED DATES!!!

Error2k4 said:
where are my impressions!?

E3 has been open for less than three hours now... everyone is still at the show checking stuff out. You people have zero patience! I'd wait until this evening PST before we start hearing impressions from people.

Matlock

Banned
You won't see localized screens unless someone takes direct feed--Atlus' presskit (which I'm half through, half will be done a little later) only has JP screens and art.

IPGlider

I wish they launch the PSP port of the first Devil Summoner, they have said time ago that it isn't probable, but I have hope. Have they said anything new?

B.K.

Apparently, Atlus has announced Persona 3, Devil Summoner: Kazunoha Raidoh, Deep Labyrinth, and two Summon Nights games.

B.K. said:
Apparently, Atlus has announced Persona 3, Devil Summoner: Kazunoha Raidoh, Deep Labyrinth, and two Summon Nights games.

Great lineup, Atlus continues to be the best RPG publisher this generation. I've been wanting to play games in the SN series.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
get some fucking journalist out of the Nintendo booth and put them in the Atlus booth!!!

B.K. said:

Sounds awesome :) especially when combined with Bumpy Trot/Steambot Chronicles

B.K. said:
I TOLD YOU GUYS

Someone was going to pick up Summon Night!!!!! YAY!

Exctasy PS2 and Summon Night 4 PS2? Or maybe the GBA one? :D Nice!

Fans will be happy to know that the Japanese version of the game will be available in early 2007, with an American version to hopefully follow soon after.
Isn't this coming out in July in Japan? Has it been delayed or did they just mix up the US date for the JP one?

duckroll

Nostrildamus said:
Isn't this coming out in July in Japan? Has it been delayed or did they just mix up the US date for the JP one?

IGN is just totally useless as usual. :p

What the fuck they also say Persona 3 is a continuation of the previous game, which is bullocks. :lol

Lineup

Devil Summoner 2 (PS2)
Persona 3 (PS2)
Summon Night 1 and 2 (GBA)
Super Robot Taisen Original Gen (GBA)
Yggdra Union (GBA)
Contact (DS)
Deep Labyrinth (DS)
Touch Detective (DS)
Yggdrasil Labyrinth (DS)

And the big daddy if this is actually real

Odin Sphere which is supposedly...Princess Crown 2. PS2

All games except for OS and Yggdrasil Labyrinth are due this year.

I'm still pissed Atlus...go to hell.

2007 Persona 3? Its July in Japan ...

Nah, FUCK YOU Atlus! I want Summon Night PS2 and I want them NOW. ¬¬

I'll throw this in here, Nis America's new titles

New Disgaea (PSP) It'll have multiplayer functions
Blade Dancer (PSP)
Makai Wars (PS3)

Another is a ARPG that Japanese and import gamers will recognize, but no name was given.

IGN said:
Much to the delight of Shin Megami Tensei fans everywhere, the third installment in the critically acclaimed Persona series has finally arrived on the PS2, after several side-games (Digital Devil Saga, Nocturne) had already made their appearance

So according to IGN Nocturne is a side-game to Persona. :lol

So Nipponichi still have a PSP R&D...nice. Ar Tonelico confirmed, nice too...I suppose.

I'm still mad at Atlus, yeah. Got my hopes up for nothing (*)

*what was I expecting > what we get

Why no one picks Tear Ring Saga Series: Berwick Saga? Could be an interesting title to bring it here.

Atlus ¬¬ Show me some media for SMT at LEAST ¬¬

chaostrophy said:
So according to IGN Nocturne is a side-game to Persona. :lol

Nocturne takes place in the field behind the backetball courts at the Persona school and was a test for a Persona 3 mini-game. Try to keep up.

Top Bottom