• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Unexpected Jihad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alx

Is the music they're using somehow related to jihad ? It sounds a bit too "pop" for that.

This thread is going places...but those videos are fucking hilarious. The Peppa Pig one hahahaha

Is the music they're using somehow related to jihad ? It sounds a bit too "pop" for that.

I think it's a song that's been used in some ISIS videos or similar? I know I'd heard it before somewhere.

Two Words

Have you seen any of ISIS' videos by any chance?
No. I guessing this audio is from somebody being killed, then? If so, then this is pretty gross. It's not even dark humor. It's just mixing really offensive stuff in an innocuous context and trying to seem edgy.

Kinyou

No. I guessing this audio is from somebody being killed, then? If so, then this is pretty gross. It's not even dark humor. It's just mixing really offensive stuff in an innocuous context and trying to seem edgy.
I think humor is just another way to cope with all this shit

McDougles

I know, right? What's next, 9/11 jokes?

Oh wait.

Zombine

Banned
What's so funny about this?

You can very easily argue that these videos are distasteful, and you are well within your right to believe that these undermine an incredibly hostile and disturbing time in the Middle East, because they are. On the flip side, this is a hilarious form of grief management and turns this perversion of violence in the name of religion back on the people who are serious about it. These videos will rustle their jimmies and I believe that is the point.

rtcn63

Saw the title, first thing that came to mind (from Four Lions)

tIXiams.jpg

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Saw the title, first thing that came to mind (from Four Lions)

tIXiams.jpg

This reminded me that Four Lions exists and that I haven't watched it, and turns out it's free on Prime. Will watch later today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom