• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Life is Strange | Spoiler Thread

RedHill

Banned
I'm not sure what you mean by "stay in place"? There were multiple puzzles where you did something and then rewound time behind a locked door. Which always messed me up because I forgot you could do that
You would stay where you were though. If you ended up on the other end of a locked door and rewound time, you were still in that same spot. But in the beginning of episode 1 you end up sitting back in your desk after first witnessing the bathroom incident

Spoit

You would stay where you were though. If you ended up on the other end of a locked door and rewound time, you were still in that same spot. But in the beginning of episode 1 you end up sitting back in your desk after first witnessing the bathroom incident

IIRC that was using the picture? That has different mechanics than her normal rewind, she inhabits her body during that time, e.g. the one where they were little kids

Natural

Finally finished this today - went with saving the Bay, felt like the choice that made the most sense. What a game, great soundtrack too.

MedicUnderFire

Neo Member
finished it today, amazing game. Went with saving chloe, felt like the right choice. Then went and saw the other ending. Yep, both brutal in there own ways.

Finally played this,
ending nearly ruined it for me.

Choosing the Bay which should be a tough but right choice in the moment to Max is essentially choosing to not interfere with Jefferson, to let Kate die, possibly Victoria, etc.

And in the Chloe ending, since you are specifically ignoring the consequences of the powers why not warn some people?
especially the ones you built a strong relationship with that would likely believe you.

Steamlord

Finally played this,
ending nearly ruined it for me.

Choosing the Bay which should be a tough but right choice in the moment to Max is essentially choosing to not interfere with Jefferson, to let Kate die, possibly Victoria, etc.

And in the Chloe ending, since you are specifically ignoring the consequences of the powers why not warn some people?
especially the ones you built a strong relationship with that would likely believe you.

If you sacrifice Chloe then Nathan gets arrested and rats out Jefferson. Problem solved.

I don't like the other ending either.

usp84

Finished the game tonight i really liked it.

I didn't like Max.Thank god for Chloe and her voice actress(She is also Aloy haha!)
I of course chose to save Chloe, any other outcome would be pointless for me.
Warren turns out to be a creepy stalker?Fuck that guy i never liked him and his terrible movies.
I never thought that the professor would be the real bad guy.I even suspected Nathan's father before we see Jefferson
Episode 4 was the best i think
The ending was a bit abrupt.They should have shown more

Anyway i see there is a prequel coming out in few days but don't like what i am reading(Especially about Chloe's Voice Actress!!)

Top Bottom