• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘PAW Patrol: The Movie’: Kim Kardashian West, Jimmy Kimmel, Tyler Perry, Iain Armitage, Randall Park, ‘Black-ish’ Duo & Others Join Voice Cast

HAHAHAHA Who'd honestly would watch this?

#Phonepunk#

Banned
all complaints are invalid racism if the actors are black

2pzj16.jpg

MilkLizard

My sons will watch that which means so will I. German version though so I’ll wonder if they will cast some more well known people as well?

TheMan

I didn't think this show was still big but I guess I was wrong. My son was in love with it when he was 3 and then dropped it.

Madevil

2020 continues on as a confusing roller-coaster of mega shite. I mean wasn't paw patrol "cancelled" in June?

Maybe the PAW Patrol, after learning the error of their police-force affiliations, quit their patrolling and now spend their days moderating Twitter and Facebook for conservative speech.

Nah, they hired two new crew members, Yippy and Snippy. Yippy is a feminist studies major, therapist, and life coach, and Snippy is her neutered agendered asexual assistant with pronouns Ne/Nis/Ner.

Top Bottom