• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

10-year study still denies any link between violent games and violent behavior

soulbait

Nah fatso, these are just facts.

The kids who I knew growing up who played GTA all day and never went outside were all losers and are still losers, only more angry.

This is no different from those kids you knew growing up who liked to harm or torture animals and insects. There is something mentally wrong with those people.

If you are one of those people who get “excited” and giddy at the opportunity to see blood and guts everywhere in your video games there is something wrong with you, straight up.

150 million copies of GTA V have been sold. That is a ton of people who never go outside and are losers.....

As one of those people who have purchased GTA III, GTA Vice City, GTA San Adreas, GTA IV, and GTA V, I can tell you I indeed go outside and not an angry person. I have a professional career and outside of gaming, my hobbies include photography and hiking, which I usually do both at the same time. I have been married for more than 17 years and have a large group of friends who love to hang out and go on vacation together. That type of life is not one that I would describe as "loser".

So before you paint with a wide brush about people, their interests, and the type of people they become due to those interests, you may want to think before you post. It is a lot easier to prove you wrong than for you to prove yourself as right.

junguler

Banned
video games always been the lowest hanging fruit when it comes to criticism about anything really, so i don't think this is going to change any minds. it doesn't matter tho because you just can't win with some people, no matter how hard you tried.

Nah fatso, these are just facts.

The kids who I knew growing up who played GTA all day and never went outside were all losers and are still losers, only more angry.

This is no different from those kids you knew growing up who liked to harm or torture animals and insects. There is something mentally wrong with those people.

If you are one of those people who get “excited” and giddy at the opportunity to see blood and guts everywhere in your video games there is something wrong with you, straight up.
Lol so sad and pathetic this post. I have literally have owned every GTA since GTA1 on PSX. I'd bet dollars to donuts that I've traveled the world and visited more countries than you, while also owning my house, car, and having a child and done all of that on my own without the help of anyone. The fact that you can paint such a wide swath of people speaks more to your ignorance than anything else.

Top Bottom