• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

100th anniversary of the Battle of Warsaw// Commies BTFO!

Doczu

Dear Gaffers.

I was thinking if i should post this in the politics board, but this isn't a new event (and i'm somewhat drunk celebrating) so i'll drop this in the off-top.

On this day, during the Battle of Warsaw the Polish army turned the tides and rekt the invading Soviet forces, puhing them back to their motherland.
The Polish-Bolshevik war of 1919-1921 was the first real field test of the reborn Republic, and a stepping stone for the Soviets to push communism to western Europe.

For us today it may be some old battle, from an almost forgotten war, but back then the future of freedom was at risk, no joke.
Most of the European countries after WW1 were too weak to stand their ground, many publications claim that if te reds got into Germany they wouldn't be stopped. So all hope was in the hands of milions of polish men and women.

And man oh man they slapped us around like whiny bitches, forcing us back to the core polish territory. All bets were placed on the last trump card: the Battle of Warsaw.

world-after-the-battle-of-warsaw-in-the-polish-soviet-62983006.png

Picture the biggest bully in your school who got his ass handled, got pimp slapped, with the whole class witnessing him losing his chad status in one moment. That was the outcome of this battle.

Lenin? in tears.
Stalin? "Comrade stallin" didn't come to the battle.

Get some spicy memes to celebrate

FB-IMG-1597496025533.jpg

gp944ex6fiy21.jpg

b5b5ff31783c571e7802fd85abedc5f8c223a05b.jpg

Some fun (??) facts!

• Our (glorious?) leader Piłsudski wasn't even there when shit got down. He lost his will to fight, didn't believe anything could change the outcome. He was chilling with his side pussy, even attended a baptism of his family members child. He got there after all was done and took all the credit for it...
  • Mikhail Tukhachevsky (commander of the Soviet forces during the battle) had the polish battle plans in his hands from a corpse of a dead officer. He didn't believe them to be true, argued that no one would carry such plans in the open
  • Yes, the last meme is true - we cracked the russians radio comms and blasted them with priests reciting the Bible and chanting catholic tunes in polish.
A special shout-out to our Hungarian bros that supplied us with more than 100 milion rifle bullets, countles arms, artilllery shells, meds and boots. We know Romania wouldn't let you cross the border with your army. Bros for life!

Gonna grab another beer, eat some kielbasa and humm some army songs!

Last edited:
Top Bottom