• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

11 Minutes of Halo 5 Guardians - PAX Prime 2015

Kssio_Aug

I'm curious to see a new segment of campaing but thats it. Other than that only promotional and multiplayer videos are on my radar! I don't want to spoil the campaing!

At this point, shouldn't they be revealing a new map or 2? I mean, these MP videos arent doing anything for me anymore.

Tadale

From what we've seen so far, I've been disappointed by how not so visually interesting the multiplayer and single player environments have been.

Madness

MP only?

hmmm....odd its relatively close and we have seen very little SP footage

We've now seen the first Blue Team level, we've seen the opening cinematic that leads into an Osiris Team level, and at E3 we saw footage of another Osiris Team level well into the game on Sanghelios. Plus they've shown other campaign photos like the level that has those primitive Elite statues carved into the rocks.

I don't want to see anymore SP per se because it's lessening a bit of the surprise at how it looks when we get the game on launch.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
343 really needs to show off some new maps. It's been two months since the last time we got a good look at a new map (Fathom @ E3).

Sai

Uh, it's not like we've seen much more of the Campaigns of earlier Halo games before their release. This is the same as always, fellas.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Uh, it's not like we've seen much more of the Campaigns of earlier Halo games before their release. This is the same as always, fellas.
Yeah. We still have two months to go, too. We'll inevitably get a campaign heavy (if not campaign only) launch trailer if nothing else.

Was just about to say this. They almost always pick one or two missions tops and show the same sections over and over until release.

I'm sure one of the reasons is the plot is important and they really don't want to give away too much.

Top Bottom