• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

11 tracks coming down off the Rock Band Store December 23rd

FyreWulff

http://forums.harmonixmusic.com/discussion/comment/5108592/#Comment_5108592

I've linked to the web store versions of the songs below. Songs are 1$, Lights Resolve is free. Pack is 2.99$ US . Wii versions have to be bought via RB3 Wii.

Hey gang,

It's been a while since the last relicensing update, just over 4 months since the last update at the end of July, but we'll be saying farewell to a few more tracks in the RB DLC library at the end of December.

As has been the case with all previous relicensing updates, if you already own these tracks then nothing should change for you. The OP in this thread has some additional info, but the short version is that these songs are coming down from the store, not your personal set list, and the only people affected by this announcement are the people that haven't purchased these tracks in the 5 years that they've been available. Here is a list of the affected tracks:

• Dinosaur Jr. – Pick Me Up (PS3)
• Dinosaur Jr. – The Wagon (PS3)
• Electric Six Pack 01 (PS3)
• Electric Six – Dance Epidemic (PS3)
• Electric Six – Gay Bar (PS3)
• Electric Six – I Don’t Like You (PS3)
• Joan Jett & The Blackhearts – Fake Friends (PS3)
• Just Kait – U Suck (PS3)
• Lights Resolve – Dreaming of Love (PS3) FREE
• Morningwood – Best Of Me (PS3)
• Morningwood – Sugarbaby (PS3)

These tracks are scheduled to come down from stores on December 23rd. We don't control when 1st party updates their stores, so you may see content come down a little earlier or a little later. Store updates during the holiday are occasionally wonky, so if you're looking to pick up these tracks before they are pulled then you're probably better off not waiting until the last minute.

Holiday store updates are weird so grab now because they can disappear at any time.

crash13

Neo Member
Well, 10 songs and a pack. Pick up Dreaming of Love, Electric Six Pack, and Sugarbaby if you haven't. My personal picks of the bunch.

FyreWulff

Note: if you are on Wii, you have to buy the songs via RB3. Wii RB2 won't connect, Wii RB3 still has full online functionality.

edit: i've updated the OP with direct links to the songs

Top Bottom