• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

15% off all consoles at Dell.com

RBH

RBH

ZealousD said:
How much is shipping?
Shipping should be free for the majority of US states. Dell.com currently has this deal where you get free 3-5 day ground shipping on orders over $129.

saelz8 said:
How do you know you get a Falcon?
If the power brick says "175w" on it, then it's guaranteed to be a Falcon.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
saelz8 said:
How do you know you get a Falcon?

Aren't all of the holiday bundles falcons?

RBH said:
Shipping should be free for the majority of US states. Dell.com currently has this deal where you get free 3-5 day ground shipping on orders over $129.

Yeah, just noticed that, although there's a tax for some reason?

Either way, pretty good deal. $30 off an arcade is pretty good I'd say.

saelz8

You can't check the brick before ordering, that's why I asked. Heh.

Is it true, that all of the 60GB models are now Falcons? Any cases of that not being so?

This is just curiousity.

ZealousD

saelz8 said:

Is it true, that all of the 60GB models are now Falcons? Any cases of that not being so?

This is just curiousity.

Falcons have been out for almost a year now. I don't understand how they couldn't be. Hell people have been wondering if the holiday bundles are Jaspers or not.

RBH

saelz8 said:

This is just curiousity.
Oh. :x

People here on GAF that have ordered from Dell in recent weeks have said that they've gotten Falcons. I'd imagine that all the 60GB models are now Falcons, especially the bundles.

Kolgar

Haha, just placed an order for an 80-gig PS3.

I tried all morning to get it to work, came up with error and "sorry" messages. Finally, Eureka!

This'll be my second PS3. A pricey extravagance, maybe, but I'm tired of hauling my 60-gigger back and forth between my living room and bedroom.

Kolgar said:
Haha, just placed an order for an 80-gig PS3.

I tried all morning to get it to work, came up with error and "sorry" messages. Finally, Eureka!

This'll be my second PS3. A pricey extravagance, maybe, but I'm tired of hauling my 60-gigger back and forth between my living room and bedroom.

Please tell me you already have a 360..... because if you don't you definitely should not have wasted your money on another PS3.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
MikeE21286 said:
c'mon people.....you gotta get one if you don't already.
I bought my brand new pro for that price around 6 months ago with 35% off live search deal on ebay. :)

Dell.com has been doing pretty good console deals recently...good time to pick up a PS3/360 if you haven't already. Also keep a lookout throughout the upcoming weeks as well with black friday approaching and all. Circuit City will be on fiiiiiiiire soon with huge sales.

Kolgar

BakedPigeon said:
Please tell me you already have a 360..... because if you don't you definitely should not have wasted your money on another PS3.

Yup, I have a 360. Well, not at the moment. My second Xbox died two weeks ago and I am now awaiting a gift card for the purchase amount from Target. I'm seriously bummed that my collector's edition of Gears 2 is sitting on the shelf in shrink wrap, right next to my unopened CE of Fallout 3... and my copy of Left 4 Dead is waiting in the wings, too.

The 360 is definitely my first choice for gaming, but in the past two weeks it's my PS3 that's gotten me through - and I *really* appreciate the movie/music/photo/internet capabilities of the system. My bedroom needs a full-time HD solution and I guess I've just been waiting for the right time to pull the trigger. This Dell deal was just enough.

edit: Wait, so not all 80-gig models come with the memory stick/SD card readers? The specs on Dell's site say that this model has them... it had better.

ZealousD

Well I ordered one, but the email says they won't ship it until the 24th. =/

Top Bottom