• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2 weeks until new consoles drop - let's get back to GAF roots with a GIF hype thread!!!!

cormack12

Gold Member
No console warring shite, just good old GAF hypeeeee - remember those pages that would cause your browser to melt???

200.gif

Last edited:

cormack12

Gold Member
i have booked 2 days off for Launch....hopefully PSN version 3 is not shit and downloads my games at a fast speed

Same boat mate - digital edition from amazon, so hoping I get that sorted and then can download cyberpunk and valhalla quickly. I also have another PS5 coming for my brothers so need to download it for them too. I wish the consoles had that peer to peer thing Windows updates have where they can share files

Kuranghi

I didn't bother to open my new Samsung S10e phone for the last 14 months so I think I'll sell it to buy a PS5. I get annoyed once a day by my current phone being shite but obviously not annoyed enough to actually take the plastic wrap off a brand new phone thats sitting 2m away and use it instead.

I think the Gods are trying to tell me I should buy a PS5.

Top Bottom