• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2004's Scariest Halloween Costumes.. are here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Particle Physicist

between a quark and a baryon
sorry if old.

http://www.thestranger.com/2004-10-28/special.html

special1.jpg

Florida's Electronic Touch-Screen Voting Machines

special3.jpg

Arrested Protester

special6.jpg

Nancy Reagan

special4.jpg

Western Hostage in Iraq

special10.jpg

The Littlest Prisoner at Abu Ghraib

special7.jpg

Ralph Nader

special8.jpg

Lyndie England

special2.jpg

"Shoe Bomber" Richard Reid

special9.jpg

Jenna Bush's Liver

XS+

Banned
Boogie said:
Banned long before the switch to neoGAF.
Gumby's the author of the legendary 'What's the big deal over that stupid Street Fighter video?' thread. Check it out in the archives.

Screaming_Gremlin

My QB is a Dick and my coach is a Nutt
That shoebomber costume reminds me of school yesterday. These five guys in one my classes were dressed up as terrorists, and were spread throughout the class. Half way through, five other people ran through the door at the front of the room dressed as military soldiers and they had a fake gun battle with the terrorists guys. While this was happening some guy dressed as Batman was running up and down the aisles singing the old Adam West Batman theme. Amazingly the teacher just laughed and mumbled something about how this always happens on Halloween.

Boogie

XS+ said:
Gumby's the author of the legendary 'What's the big deal over that stupid Street Fighter video?' thread. Check it out in the archives.

Ah, didn't know he had snuck in here under another name.

MIMIC

Banned
XS+ said:

Where the fuck was I during that thread?!?!?! I fucking OWN Street Fighter!

In Street Fighter Alpha 3, I received a PERFECT in all but TWO rounds in Arcade with the difficulty set to 8. I could have kicked that guys fucking ass!! *breathes heavily*

I'm done now. :)

EDIT: *still reading that thread and watching those videos*

That guy fucking SUCKS with Chun-Li. I got my all (sans 2) perfects with Chun-Li (the best fucking character on Street Fighter).

+100 for the guy kicking Ken's ass after he did the taunt. :)

Firest0rm

Screaming_Gremlin said:
That shoebomber costume reminds me of school yesterday. These five guys in one my classes were dressed up as terrorists, and were spread throughout the class. Half way through, five other people ran through the door at the front of the room dressed as military soldiers and they had a fake gun battle with the terrorists guys. While this was happening some guy dressed as Batman was running up and down the aisles singing the old Adam West Batman theme. Amazingly the teacher just laughed and mumbled something about how this always happens on Halloween.

What kind of school is this? In my high school you'd get suspended for bring a fake weapon to school.

Screaming_Gremlin

My QB is a Dick and my coach is a Nutt
Firest0rm said:
What kind of school is this? In my high school you'd get suspended for bring a fake weapon to school.

University of Arkansas and I have no idea how they didn't get in trouble. Any weapon (or fake weapon) besides a knife with a blade threes inches or smaller is grounds to be sent in front of the judicial board. Hell we get in trouble for having candles in our dorm (we can't have anything that burns). I guess everyone thought it was funny and no one reported them to school officials. Then again, they might have got in trouble later in the day, I'll have to check the school paper on monday.

MIMIC

Banned
I know a guy who looks like a mix between Richard Reid (the shoe bomber) and....Lance Bass from NSYNC.

0_o

:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom