• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 Indianapolis 500 |OT| The Greatest Spectacle in Racing

Status
Not open for further replies.

B.K.

Sixth is a lot better than I thought Kurt would finish. It's going to be interesting to see if he gets back to Charlotte in time for the start of the World 600 and how he'll do in it.

thefro

Sixth is a lot better than I thought Kurt would finish. It's going to be interesting to see if he gets back to Charlotte in time for the start of the World 600 and how he'll do in it.

Supposedly as long as he leaves by 4 PM he's fine to make it to Charlotte.

Branson

Robby Gordon finished 6th in 2000 and Tony Stewart was 6th in 2001, so Busch tied them.
That's odd but really cool. Great finish for him. Can't wait to skim through the race once I get home from the local dirt track races tonight. I'm curious to see how he does in the 600 now.

That's odd but really cool. Great finish for him. Can't wait to skim through the race once I get home from the local dirt track races tonight. I'm curious to see how he does in the 600 now.
IIRC Tony finished 3rd in the 2001 600. And he basically felt like death by the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom