• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2023 NFL Draft

Who will be the first player selected?

• C. J. Stroud, QB Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Will Levis QB, Kentucky

• Will Anderson, Edge Alabama

• Jalen Carter, DL Georgia

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheGrat1

April 27, 2023. Kansas City, Missouri.
zse4ib99rrn9xuyng7ci

The 2023 NFL Draft begins tonight. The future of the league will be shaped.
Name your team and your thoughts on their selections, plus the selections of your rivals.

The Carolina Panthers are on the clock.

Last edited:

TheGrat1

Steeler fan here. Personally I can not help but laugh at the idea of Anderson and Levis getting drafted in the first 10 selections, they are barely first round prospects at all and that is largely because of the fifth year option. Time to watch another team fall in love with measurables and ignore the actual game tape.

Jinzo Prime

April 27, 2023. Kansas City, Missouri.
zse4ib99rrn9xuyng7ci

The 2023 NFL Draft begins tonight. The future of the league will be shaped.
Name your team and your thoughts on their selections, plus the selections of your rivals.

The Carolina Panthers are on the clock.
Panthers are in desperate need of a quarterback, Bryce Young's going first.

TheGrat1

I am happy with Borderick Jones. The O-line should be completely built, and young, if everyone works out the way we expect. Now, hopefully Jordan Addison falls so that we can pick him up and reunite him with Pickett.
Edit: Screw the Viqueens

Last edited:

TheGrat1

Like father like son. Joey Porter Junior is a Pittsburgh Steeler. Unreal size at the position is exactly what we needed. Can not wait to see him on the field.
GettyImages-121570452-1.jpg

TheGrat1

LOL R.I.P. Malik Willis. Took just one season for the super hyped athletic QB to basically be discarded. Levis is a bum, too, but at least Tennessee did not spend a first on him like they did Jake Locker. That's a positive, right?
Tennessee is having a terrible draft so far. A short-armed tackle that will probably have to play guard in the pros and a QB that got his shit pushed in by Vanderbilt. Oof.

SpiceRacz

LOL R.I.P. Malik Willis. Took just one season for the super hyped athletic QB to basically be discarded. Levis is a bum, too, but at least Tennessee did not spend a first on him like they did Jake Locker. That's a positive, right?
Tennessee is having a terrible draft so far. A short-armed tackle that will probably have to play guard in the pros and a QB that got his shit pushed in by Vanderbilt. Oof.

Yea Willis looked like complete dog shit and he won't make it in the league. I have faith in Levis at least being competent. I don't think he's any sort of long term replacement for Tannehil though. Not a bad gamble imo. Take a year or two behind Tannehil and see how he develops.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Outstanding pick by the Cleveland Browns, I like the Texans pick its gonna be a fun off season.

TheGrat1

We got the giant tight end Muahahaha. I guarantee the gameplan will be to run the piss out of the ball this season.

Top Bottom