• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"24" on FOX is a great show and all, but it's missing one thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vieo

diehard.gif

edit: I suck at teh internet!

Vieo

Ok, well, the picture was supposed to be of Bruce Willis. John McClane!

"24" would of rocked if it was a Die Hard mini-series!

Amir0x

Banned
Vieo said:
Ok, well, the picture was supposed to be of Bruce Willis. John McClane!

"24" would of rocked if it was a Die Hard mini-series!

Most wrongy wrong statement that ever wronged in wrong town while being beseiged by the emperor of wrong in the great land of wrongdom in the year wrongwrongian.

Vieo

Hear me out!

If John McClane was Jack Bower's partner, the show would be even better. You can't deny this.

Oh snaps! You know what would make a Jack Bower & John McClane partnership even better?! A Jack Bower, John McClane, and Axel Foley partnership!

10102158.jpg

That would be ill!

Yeah Wario, I missed the thread where you brought that avatar out, but it also rocks hard core. As does MIMICS for that matter. 24 just lends itself well to animated gifs.

kumanoki

Can someone please make an animated gif of Kim & the cougar?

Or Kim and the guy she was dating on Season 2, you know, the breakup phonecall where he's lying in the hospital bed? With a big PWNED underneath him. That would rock.

Yeah, it totally sucked for that guy. Mr. Kungfu expert became Mr. No leg and no girlfriend loser in less then a day. Sucked to be him. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom