• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

50 Cent's 2023 "The Final Lap Tour" Becomes The 4th Rap Tour In History To Surpass $100 Million In Ticket Sales, On Pace To Surpass Kendrick Lamar

RagnarokIV

This guy has got to be the biggest hack around. Bankrupted himself. Tried to bullshit his way into being an actor only to end up in fake movies and geezer teasers like Escape Plan 2

sankt-Antonio

:^)--?-<
This guy has got to be the biggest hack around. Bankrupted himself. Tried to bullshit his way into being an actor only to end up in fake movies and geezer teasers like Escape Plan 2
As far as I understand he ain't bankrupt he just never wanted to pay child support :/

As far as I understand he ain't bankrupt he just never wanted to pay child support :/

Didn't he invest in Vitamin Water or something? I recall he made more money from that, than his entire rap career.

Seems to me like he's happily living his best life. Good for him.

Last edited:
Why though?...

He's a charismatic, funny and smart guy, but... When has his music been relevant recently? And when has his newer music been any good?

Are people just nostalgic?

mansoor1980

Gold Member
giphy.gif

Top Bottom