• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

60 Venezuelan soldiers crossed into Colombia, occupy banana fields

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbm24

tumblr_nqhdf5IY5h1tglg2co2_r1_500.gif
I can't believe I forgot about this.

Jetman

Is it a possibility that this wasn't an invasion? Like the troops were maybe trying to just escape Venezuela?

Josh7289

Distract the populace with war. It's a common tactic of corrupt, incompetent, and failing governments that are desperate to hang onto power.

Despicable.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Santos is another Castro puppet in the region. He'll send an angry letter and that's it.

See, this is when one can safely tell someone you are out of your knowledge.

JCG

See, this is when one can safely tell someone you are out of your knowledge.

Pretty much. it's like people who call Obama a communist. Facts don't matter at that point.

Coming from a country that was annexed for almost 100 years to the Gran Colombia, I wouldn't recommend it.

That was just regular Colombia. But, from a long term perspective, Gran Colombia with a federal system might have been pretty cool for everyone involved. Too bad Bolivar wasn't into that.

Santos is another Castro puppet in the region. He'll send an angry letter and that's it.

You've no idea what you're talking about.

Angry letters are all that are keeping Maduro from using a war between Colombia and Venezuela as an out for his movement's failed policies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom