• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

9/29 - Get your free cup of joe - It's National Coffee Day!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wag

coffee-table.jpg

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2015/09/27/national-coffee-day-where-get-freebies/72872018/

☕☕☕☕

Scirrocco

I wonder if Commuity Coffee is doing anything? They run a chain of starbucks ish coffee houses down here in LA.

Nothing on their site, guess we'll know tomorrow.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
Bah, I quit drinking coffee for dieting reasons. As much as I would love to have a cup, I can't break this streak I'm on.

Huh? Did you add a shit ton of cream and sugar to your coffee? Because last I checked, there were not that many calories in coffee.

RBH

In honor of National Coffee Day on Sept. 29, chains are offering deals to help you celebrate your java jolt. Here is a list of deals and freebies to help you get your fix:

Dunkin’ Donuts: Free medium cup of Dunkin’ Donuts hot or iced dark roast coffee. The limit is one per guest, and is available at participating locations.

Peet’s Coffee & Tea: Free small cup of Peet’s Major Dickason Blend with any purchase of a baked good, oatmeal or fresh food item.

Wawa: Free coffee in the size of your choice.

Krispy Kreme: Free small coffee and original glazed donut.

LaMar's Donuts: Free 12-ounce cup of coffee and free mugs while supplies last.

JetBlue's celebrating National Coffee Day in the air:
Traveling? No worries, National Coffee Day deals are also taking off above ground. JetBlue’s Mint customers will have the opportunity to sip on espresso brews from the Brooklyn Roasting Company.

Sheetz: Free cup of coffee.

Staples: Post a photo on social media with your coffee mug and the hashtag #OfficeMugShot for the chance to win a free coffee pack.

Cumberland Farms: Customers can text the word FREECOFFEE to 33733 using their smartphone to receive a coupon for a free hot or iced coffee, in any size, all day long. The coupon must be redeemed on National Coffee Day, Sept. 29.

Panera Bread: Rewards members have been able to score a free coffee every day of September, so that deal will still be in place for National Coffee Day.

Whole Foods: Stores nationwide are offer 12-ounce cups of coffee for $0.25 through September.

McDonald’s: Participating McDonald’s restaurants in Connecticut and Western Massachusetts are giving out free small coffees, so it’s worth calling your local restaurant to check if they’re offering a similar deal.

Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf: Iced coffee, flavored iced coffee and iced Americanos for half off all sizes all day at participating locations. Iced, because this is Southern California we’re talking about.

Maui-Wowi: Customers shopping online can get 50% off with the coupon code ALOHACOFFEE. It’s not immediate coffee in your mouth, but it is a discount.

Caribou Coffee: Instead of giving people free coffee, for every cup of Amy’s Blend coffee purchased on Sept. 29, Caribou will donate a cup of coffee to nurses and families in cancer centers throughout the country.

Starbucks: The mega-coffee chain is also eschewing the free coffee route, and instead says it’s celebrating the occasion by honoring the families and farmers behind your cup of morning coffee. It’s launching an initiative called “Starbucks One Tree for Every Bag Commitment.” Over the next year, every time someone buys a bag of coffee in a Starbucks store, a tree will be planted in a community that needs one on their behalf. Starbucks is also planting 1 million coffee trees in farming communities that need help.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...0709313&PID=6149513&SID=if4jbec54w00ag8y00dth
http://consumerist.com/2015/09/28/w...unted-coffee-for-national-coffee-day-sept-29/

Starbucks: The mega-coffee chain is also eschewing the free coffee route, and instead says it’s celebrating the occasion by honoring the families and farmers behind your cup of morning coffee. It’s launching an initiative called “Starbucks One Tree for Every Bag Commitment.” Over the next year, every time someone buys a bag of coffee in a Starbucks store, a tree will be planted in a community that needs one on their behalf. Starbucks is also planting 1 million coffee trees in farming communities that need help.

don't they do things like that normally anyways? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom