• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Accent Tag

Melon

Banned
Similar to my Show off your voice thread, this will involve the same voice recording software/sites.

The difference, though, is that I will be providing a list of words that are commonly pronounced different depending on where you are from (aka your accent). Here are the words.

Aunt, Roof, Route, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, New Orleans, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Aluminium, and Envelope

Here is my recording/accent:

Yeah, my thick Slavic accent gives it away.

WT5HOtq.jpg

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Melon Melon , people can change their voice easily sometimes they do it subconsciously. Best way for them to speak without altering their voice is to have them read a passage from a book or random img text.

bSa6fLs.png

Or if you are bored enough have one person voice one of the clones.

nush

That’s interesting. I’m surprised forums do not have a voice reply thing these days.
I have considered in the past to make Youtube embedded replies to some forum posters, you know the fucking stupid ones. Then I realized I had better things to do with my life.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I have considered in the past to make Youtube embedded replies to some forum posters, you know the fucking stupid ones. Then I realized I had better things to do with my life.
e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Nope, seriously. It would probably be a pretty solid Youtube channel too, like Internet Comment Etiquette but in first person.
Isn't that what that other website is already? Like a reactionary image site...er what was its name again???

Aunt, Roof, Route, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, New Orleans, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Aluminium, and Envelope

My accent:

Ant, Rewf, Rewt, Fearter, iyun, samun, caramel, shore, dayta, rewin, krayun, nyorlins, loya, kewpon, mayo, sirrup, padge-armas, al-oo-min-eyum, envelope.

Weilthain

Banned
I get weirded out by all these threads asking for really specific personal details.

Ok now we know everything about you, please say these specific words into this recorder.

Last edited:

Mista

Banned
Last edited:
Top Bottom