• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

According to IGN Japan, FromSoftware is recruiting large-scale development staff for "multiple new projects"

Spyxos

Probably nothing that will interest us here. Mobile games or brands that we do not know here.

Last edited:

BlvckFox

Gold Member
If none of those projects are Sekiro 2 we riot
james whale riot GIF by Maudit

tmlDan

more similar souls likes/souls type games? I want something new tbh, getting tired of that formula and everyone copying it

AC was a nice deviation

GrayChild

Hopeful for some more horror like Echo Night or Kuon.

Also, this looks like a great opportunity for them to greatly improve their graphics engine. This is literally the only thing about their games that falls a bit behind the competition.

Last edited:

killatopak

Gold Member
I'm guessing Elden Ring 2, Sekiro 2, and Armored Core 6 expansion.

So basically one more team for Sekiro 2 or whatever game they're cooking since ER and AC6 were made almost at the same time.

Jinzo Prime

Gold Member
Everybody asking for sequels, I want something new. FromSoft is at its best when it tries a new idea or revisits an old one. But I would be lying if I said I didn't want a spiritual sequel to Bloodborne

neoism

more similar souls likes/souls type games? I want something new tbh, getting tired of that formula and everyone copying it

AC was a nice deviation
i think its fine you could just not play them but at least they are 3-5 years apart and not every fucking year like COD... just dont play the copy cats either its been 2 years since elden for me.. im ready for the DLC but ive not played anything souls in those two years..

tmlDan

i think its fine you could just not play them but at least they are 3-5 years apart and not every fucking year like COD... just dont play the copy cats either its been 2 years since elden for me.. im ready for the DLC but ive not played anything souls in those two years..
relax, its not that serious.

Even ER is very similar to all their souls games, im just tired of the same formula. Feels like playing variations of the same game every 2-4 years.

I've played all of them and beat all of them since i first bought Demons Souls.....time for a change, but thats just my opinion.

Top Bottom