• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Active Time Babble XXXVII: An Early Look at Dragon Quest X

http://www.1up.com/do/blogEntry?bId=9112975

download - http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/podcast.the1upnetwork.com/flat/Retronauts/ATB082412.mp3

Kotaku correspondent Richard Eisenbeis joins Kat to discuss Dragon Quest X and Last Story, and Bob and Marty talk Darksiders II and the classic Super Mario RPG.

Episode breakdown

0:00 | Theme & Introduction
00:35 | Darksiders II & Super Mario RPG Discussion
40:00 | Musical Interlude: Reach out to the Truth
42:00 | Dragon Quest X & The Last Story Discussion
1:10:33 | Outtro

Good show. I like or am interested in every game discussed. :) It's always good to hear from Richard from Japan too.

Active time babble still exists? I thought they called it quits.

They've been back for about 4 months now. They're doing it monthly (or something like that) now. Do a search for Active Time Babble on GAF and you'll see the threads.

Chunky

Cool, I liked RPer's realm, nice to see Kat still casting.
Oh and this Richard is the guy who's DQX stream I've been watching. Cool.

totowhoa

Banned
Listened to this podcast for the first time today due to the line up. Kat is a really fantastic caster. Definitely gonna check out some of their previous casts.

Neifirst

Glad to hear a new episode featuring games I'm really interested in. My new 3DS XL is taking up my time right now, but I've got to get going on that unopened copy of The Last Story after hearing their positive impressions.

Ninjimbo

Does this episode contain less whining from guests? That turned me off last time.
Well, Bob Mackey is on it and he's always got something to say. And the Darksiders talk inevitably draws comparison to Skyward Sword. It might irk the people who dug Sjyward Sword.

Well, Bob Mackey is on it and he's always got something to say. And the Darksiders talk inevitably draws comparison to Skyward Sword. It might irk the people who dug Sjyward Sword.

So did weekend confirmed the past 2 weeks. The funny thing is after SS, the lack of sprint in DS2 is pretty apparent.

Top Bottom