• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Alex Kingston dropped from ER?! Nooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMczaf

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20040607/ap_en_tv/er_kingston_4

capt.nyet12806071739.people_kingston_nyet128.jpg

The MILF has left the building :(

Agent Dormer

Dirty Drinking Smoker
I haven't watched this past season at all, really. Trying to catch up via BitTorrent and TVTome, but is Carter still a prominent character, or is he being written off the show?

DMczaf

Agent Dormer said:
I haven't watched this past season at all, really. Trying to catch up via BitTorrent and TVTome, but is Carter still a prominent character, or is he being written off the show?

He pretty much took last season off, the show allowed him to spend time with his new baby. I think he said on Leno that he'll be back to full time this season.

aparisi2274

You know it wasnt a surpise to hear that. Anyone who watched last season, or hell even the season after Mark Greene died, her role was cut so much she was hardly ever on the show anymore. I mean as much as I liked her character, she was reduced to a bit player, coming down to the ER ever so often for a consult. Oh well. I am sorry to see her go, but then again, how can she say she is getting axed for her age, because then Laura Innes should go, because she is old, and Frank the desk clerk should go cause he old, and the black nurse who was heavy and is not thin, she should go. I think they realize that they had nothing left for her character, and this is their way of getting rid of her.

fart

Savant
yah it is time for her character to move on. she's probably a little bugged that her salary's going to be going to the young and beautiful, but them's the soap opera breaks, kid.

golem

yeah her char was really underused last season.. too bad they arent going to try to work her back in but instead show her the door

i just hope that stoner doctor dude isnt back next season.. argh

aparisi2274

golem said:
yeah her char was really underused last season.. too bad they arent going to try to work her back in but instead show her the door

i just hope that stoner doctor dude isnt back next season.. argh

I remember that stoner doctor dude from Who's the Boss, when he went out with Alyssa Milano.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom