• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

All That Water Is Making 'Aquaman' "Super Complicated" to Shoot

Sojgat

I can't wait to see this movie. It's like it's being tailor-made just for me.

Also, Mike Mendez's last movie Don't Kill It is an awesome little horror comedy. Lundgren doubters should check it out.

D i Z

Aquaman has lots of adventures at land ... isn't a better idea to make the first movie land focused and if it reaches WW level of money makes the second underwater ?

Nah, B. They need to hit the pool or no sale for me.

Platy

You know it's a DCEU thread when the movie is being criticised for two radically opposite things lol

Mine is not exactly a critique.

THe movie will totally be better for it ... but it is like WW burning [insert movie villain here] on the very first movie. Sometimes if you give 100% at the first movie the sequel has nowhere to go.

AND in this case doing most on land would decrese the budget and finantial risk considerably.

That being said sea aquaman can become bigger in the sequel, but wan did said he DO want to go cthulhian here so ....

What he's saying in other words is that it's complicated because of all the details they have to consider when modeling the CGI. And he wants to use more real actors on screen, not necessarily more real water.

We can see details in the JL clip like breathing water through the nostrils.

AdorableExcellentIchneumonfly.gif

Mine is not exactly a critique.

THe movie will totally be better for it ... but it is like WW burning [insert movie villain here] on the very first movie. Sometimes if you give 100% at the first movie the sequel has nowhere to go.

AND in this case doing most on land would decrese the budget and finantial risk considerably.

That being said sea aquaman can become bigger in the sequel, but wan did said he DO want to go cthulhian here so ....

NO ONE but you wants to see an Aquaman movie primarily on land. Just accept that

Top Bottom