• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Almost 50% of Americans are ready to elect Dwayne Johnson president

You know that and I know that.

But I don't get to vote. I would suspect that most americans lump the rock in with paris hilton in the category: famous.
Most Americans voted Donald Trump into power so they are confirmed stupid. At this point I wont be surprised if Paris or The Rock made it into the White House. Just imagine the most powerful nation on earth run by a celebrity.

Oh wait, that already happened.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
No i know who his father was. I asked you for your source on the claim that he was handed a spot in the WWE.
Well, he was scouted by Jim Ross and largely got the job because of his look and his father. He didn't toil away on the indies or another fed like WCW. He main evented in his first-ever match on tv. Survivor series I believe. I don't even think he had a dark match prior to a show as many have. This is all from a grilling JR podcast I listened to. Can't remember the precise one. I would guess one that dealt with the Rock specifically.

Well, he was scouted by Jim Ross and largely got the job because of his look and his father. He didn't toil away on the indies or another fed like WCW. He main evented in his first-ever match on tv. Survivor series I believe. I don't even think he had a dark match prior to a show as many have. This is all from a grilling JR podcast I listened to. Can't remember the precise one. I would guess one that dealt with the Rock specifically.
Fair enough you provided the receipts and point taken. I thought he had worked his way up through the ranks.

If America elects Dwayne, then it will hit rock bottom.

The stone cold truth is, he doesn’t have the pedigree to be president.
Be careful Jabroni! You will get the peoples elbow!
200.gif

Toons

After Trump is anyone surprised? Its a clown show over here so bring in the stage actors, might as well

Animagic

Banned
This guy will do whatever people who will pay him the most tell him to do. His tough guy persona is such bs. He's literally a professional liar.

So naturally, he's a perfect fit for Washington DC.

Top Bottom