• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Alt-right singling out government employees deemed hostile to the president’s agenda

https://twitter.com/foreignpolicy/status/884564174705238017

Someone from the White House seems to be giving info on NSC staffers to alt-right bloggers.

Who could that be?

On June 11, alt-right blogger Mike Cernovich published an article attacking an assistant to National Security Advisor H.R. McMaster, claiming the previously low-profile civil servant wanted to “sabotage” President Donald Trump.The piece described Eric Ciaramella as “pro-Ukraine and anti-Russia” and alleged, with no evidence, that he was possibly responsible for high-level leaks. The response to the piece included online threats of violence against Ciaramella, which contributed to his decision to leave his job at the National Security Council a few weeks early, according to two sources familiar with the situation. Although the harassment was not the only factor, one of the two sources said they “distinctly got the impression” that the departure was premature, partially because of “right-wing” harassment.Ciaramella is not alone. Cernovich, who claims his Twitter feed receives over 100 million views every month, has been relentless in his criticism of McMaster and those around him. Cernovich’s writings and tweets have included false information, but sometimes they include details that only someone on the inside could know. For example, his tweets about Ciaramella were so specific that they documented meetings and lunches the NSC staffer had with certain people.

Slime

Banned
636305402292852582-GTY-683829098-90940186.JPG

Bronx-Man

Banned
There is a contingent in America that desperately hopes and prays for this country to turn into a totalitarian ethnostate.

theWB27

You should take a long look in the mirror when you become so obsessed over a person that they can literally do no wrong. Even when they blatantly do, which Trump has done consistently, you blame it on something else.

What makes it worse is his agenda doesn't help you.

There is a contingent in America that desperately hopes and prays for this country to turn into a totalitarian ethnostate.

Because politics has been gamified and they see themselves as on the "winning side". The whole thing is a toxic fucking mess and part of me wants this clown car to burn to the ground.

So because they are fascist fuckheads?

And have neonazis in the administration?

This fucking world, shaking my fists and wrecking shit in my room at the moment.

Guess Calamity Bannon needs some power play since he's no longer on the NSA.

Calamity Bannon.

That's amazing.

commedieu

Banned
You should take a long look in the mirror when you become so obsessed over a person that they can literally do no wrong. Even when they blatantly do, which Trump has done consistently, you blame it on something else.

What makes it worse is his agenda doesn't help you.

Because politics has been gamified and they see themselves as on the "winning side". The whole thing is a toxic fucking mess and part of me wants this clown car to burn to the ground.

yep, and yep.

Shauni

Of course, the thing about this is that there's no one lining up to do this and actually be loyal, at least not totally, to the President's agenda. I mean, you can't get anything done, not even the dismantling of something, if no one is fucking there to do it.

These guys are just, like, so bad at all this shit. It's insane.

Xe4

Banned
Poor McMaster. Dude is working in an inept administration that has parts of it hating him, and he doesn't even have the option to quit.

I feel like there should be people being ratted out for being in the alt-right. I mean fuck it, if Gamers gate and this shit is the new norm where innocents get attacked by those shitheads, then they should be revealed. Start with the fuck at the donald that CNN has info on.

Targeting McMaster is a pussy movie. I bet if they met in person, McMaster could beat the shit outta them.

No, cause we can't hurt their feelings otherwise they'll never learn their lesson. /s

Fuck them learning a lesson. If there was ANY group of human beings ripe for "looking the other way as horrible and painful things happen to them", it's Nazis/Neo-Nazis/Alt-Rights.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Time to bust out the calm measured debate, bois.

Link

The Autumn Wind
It's pretty ironic that these same fucks are making sure it's super easy for outraged and fed up citizens to take up arms.

Sianos

But the real villain is CNN, for commenting that they could have chosen to, but didn't, release the name of that 40 year old "kid" spewing racist hatred and calling for the culling of Muslims.

Top Bottom