• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon Customers' Top 10 Video Games of 2016

tumblr_nd3digMgkO1ts63ovo1_500.gif

Bladenic

I feel like this is the first list I've seen with Ratchet and Clank which is a damn shame cuz that game was so good.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
Far Cry Primal is perhaps the most forgetful game of 2016, how in hell managed to grab #9, in front of DS3 none the less.

EDIT: Ah, its Amazon UK, so that explains FIFA :p

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
uncharted 4 doesn't deserve #1. it's an enjoyable game but #1? no way. the only good thing it had going for it was good graphics and the ending to the series. could've easily been a trilogy. 4 games was too much. it's just the same old formula again and again. Tomb Raider suffers from it too.

uncharted 4 doesn't deserve #1. it's an enjoyable game but #1? no way. the only good thing it had going for it was good graphics and the ending to the series. could've easily been a trilogy. 4 games was too much. it's just the same old formula again and again. Tomb Raider suffers from it too.

I hope this is a joke. You are basically telling other people what games they should like. Which is even worse for this topic because it is based on how thousands of customers rated these games, not one person. Get over yourself.

AudioEppa

The people know what's up @ #1 👍🏾

I hope this is a joke. You are basically telling other people what games they should like. Which is even worse for this topic because it is based on how thousands of customers rated these games, not one person. Get over yourself.

Can I get Aman gaf

Bog

Junior Ace
Obviously newer titles won't have as many reviews as the earlier stuff. Pretty lame.

Top Bottom