• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

An intervention for el brêpe the coomer --- please stop -----

what avatar should brap use

• picture 1

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • picture 2

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • picture 3

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
So I like all of you gaf people. Even that pesky mhk.
There's a member that calls himself brap brap
But I can't keep up anymore. So he had a memorable avatar

iWvXKCw.jpg
picture 1
Then he changed it to this

m5oKey7.jpg
picture 2
Fine, it's still similar to the first one so you're able to recognize him when he posts.
But now el brêpe has changed his avatar to this

w5SGt5G.jpg
picture 3
Well, this is an intervention for el brêpe, please revert to your previous avatar.
So, I propose a vote. What avatar should he use, pic 1, 2, or 3? Please vote in the poll.

Last edited:
what's a coomer?
Coomer is an internet meme based on an illustration of a scraggly male character who is mocked as an excessive masturbator. More broadly, coomer (with a lowercase C) is an often ironic insult for an oversexed young man or, more generally, a loser

I don't consider him to be a coomer and I think he's a cool dude. The coomer thing is an inside joke between matt and him, I think.

Last edited:

iconmaster

Banned
Next to the notifications icon is a link to NeoGAF's messaging feature, which allows you to communicate directly with another member or even a group of other members. It works very similarly to posting threads, but helps to keep the forum free of nonsense no one besides you and the recipient are likely to care about.

Edit: image

Q7KKWj5.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom